Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: experienced players and the FB... please help

Quote Originally Posted by darkparasite View Post
    +1 on that 2.8 hp lv20 water cannan= 4500 hp in bm1 lol freaking epic
    dam FB sounds so badass... but it really seems to be alot of work for such a smal window of power (140+) is it worth it?

I feel it is, I'm FB and I don't take it back. Especially in war going bm1 there really isn't much that can stop you if you play your cards right. Its just like all classes in a way you more or less have to know what you're doing and what your limit is. Just because you're in BM1 doesn't mean you can charge into the middle of like 10 caps (ok or procs whatever >.>) and expect to wipe them all out. And debuffs are the best! besides now having a little more resistance to it (stares at fa/bl/wa) it's so rewarding to catch that sorry fella trying to run to heal...XD
    Lv 16x FB Knight of Dawn. Procyon for Life.

pro's = debuffs/flexibility on pve/war
    conz = rely's on gears a lil more compared to other class/if ur gear is just decent ur dps/dmg aint thatmuch on pve compared to other class (tho debuffs kinda lifts that up)

id say WA/FS would be the easiest one to start w/ but FB is the most fun class to use no doubt. tho it is hard to get it up into that "decent" state.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    pro's = debuffs/flexibility on pve/war
    conz = rely's on gears a lil more compared to other class/if ur gear is just decent ur dps/dmg aint thatmuch on pve compared to other class (tho debuffs kinda lifts that up)

id say WA/FS would be the easiest one to start w/ but FB is the most fun class to use no doubt. tho it is hard to get it up into that "decent" state.
    and this "decent" state, can it be reached before 140+ or will i have to w8 till i can stack up all my sword buffs?

P.S. i havent started a character at all because i cant choose from all characters besides FA and WIZ but FB is a front runner

Banned
    go wa lol
    fbs are 2 shot material along with fas

what do you mean? like you kill them in 2 shots???

Quote Originally Posted by epic100 View Post
    i think he means fbs are 2 shot deliverers. anythings 2 shot by a wa with shorts, so thats not even impressive.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epic100 View Post
    yes
    sq then ww = dead fb, ww crit does 2/3 or more their hp lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    i think he means fbs are 2 shot deliverers. anythings 2 shot by a wa with shorts, so thats not even impressive.
    u 2 hit darrkd?
    naise!

darkd 2 hits me without shorts? NICE!

your logic is flawed. the only thing that determines a 2 hit is both peoples gear. a strong fbs 2 big skills do enough damage to 2 hit almost anyone not in full forc amp, if they crit. but who in their right mind would rely on that? let them try to 2 hit while i get 3 dps skills out and assassinate for fininsher before they even get to their second skill.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast