Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tell me about the BL

RedOsmium
    honestly, if u have friends and can go dungeons a lot with them, choose a WA. If you prefer solo, choose a BL. BL are decent in parties due to their new party buffs, and can take several mobs with decent vamp, but their party buffs are nowhere near as wanted as the other party buffs.

BL's new party buff's are desired in parties, but usually parties for war and war channel. But yeah what these people said. Solo = BL Party = WA
    Six Disciples of Syndicate

SyndicateBlader: 12x (Active)
    SyndicateForce: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateShield: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateWarrior: 2x (Preproduction)
    SyndicateArcher: (Preproduction)
    SyndicateWizard: (Preproduction)

1. Bladers/martial bladers have no problem with dying in war, i tanked many times. Of course u wont be as good as a warrior but ull have enough hp/def 2 tank and doing more dmg if u can stay alive, Of course more defense on any character keeps u alive longer an gives u the chance to do more damage/kills.
    2. Bladers are mainly a solo class but they can help a party, u can tank or be the main damage dealer, if ur lazy boss hunting with a blader is always easy. There new party buffs are pretyy useless tho. The debuff one is critical for war but takes the place of more important buffs, 8% crit dmg =_= nobodys going 2 bring u into the party just for 8%.
    3. Bladers will be easy 2 lvl sense u can solo everything, map bosses are easy, dungeon bosses are easy as well so i dont have any idea to what u may have heard unless ur talking about.
    4.Gear wise theres no need to go heavy ur end game gear if you ever get there will be martial anyway, ive been both heavy and normal and didnt really notice the difference to much between Martial suit 7%amp St boots/gloves 7% amp Osm armor helm DB after i got hacked and all osm armor before, besides the fact that i did buy some pve/vamp gear for pf after i got hacked cuz st was a lil noticable lol.

in all blader might be a good choice, you can help out alot in party it just wont be with buffs use ur tanking and damage dealing, and wen your friends arent on you wont have any problem doing things urself.

Btw Osm martial Suit with the rest Osm armor doesnt look bad.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12