Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Could a GM please come in here please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    i could have sworn he used it to slot it with samp. thats the power of a ga, they can buy gear from gm's
    don't be stupid, amp was never an enchant level 1.
    As for random 2, catalysts need to be clean slot. even so, you didn't see amps, s or m, in random 2 as all the potential stats rolled by. Just goes to show how much you know about enchanting 'cuz that piece was not legit'ly made.

and on my bolded part of your response, it doesn't take a counselor lawyer whatnot to see through your admission : the gms broke their own policy --- no 'cash transactions' which the owner of these gloves clearly took advantage of and was given a favored preferential treatment. That's a clear case of corruption.
    Last edited by Drew; 04-12-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: add/change

Banned
    Yo Timothy Bunker, I thought it would take you at least a month to have the balls to post again after I trolled you that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Yo Timothy Bunker, I thought it would take you at least a month to have the balls to post again after I trolled you that hard.
    Aw, let him post his life away. The world's better off without him :3

Quote Originally Posted by RandomJunk View Post
    Yo guys those gloves are gone leave me alone.
    Boring troll.

sorry i was doing casseyrene in the butt i did it that hard

@ Drew

I can't really tell what your saying becuase you got horrible grammar but back in Cabal Beta you CAN get Sword or Magic Amp from Level 2 random.
    Last edited by Heidenreich; 04-12-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Level: 16x
    Guild: BiteMe

Banned
    yeah it faiiled, she didn't taste that good no wonder.
    You like eating out of an ass hole? Go back to faking all the multiple high end jobs you have, it's way more fun.

Banned
    Let me buy my 170 account first.

Edit: Sweet eye lashes.
    Last edited by BleedingSoul; 04-12-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    The screenie and post of this was deleted back in ogp forums the moment the GAs confirmed it was a GM's. I saved the image.

The shouter was a member of [Espada] I think in Venus. I wouldn't be surprised if that's still floating around here.
    You do know that was [GM]SLURM's cape, right? More than likely ESTsoft already deleted the OGP GM's account.

Banned
    im the best FA i know it all. to get samp in slot you need a pc forcium blade, you obviously never slotted a epic forcium item before.
    friggin retard, you're useless and hopeless arguing with. first it was a s.amp blade, and when i wrote that pc blade was sold, he had to re-make it up again. apparently, these guys never went through the legit route, that's why they know absolutely nothing about the fine proverbial thread through the needle mechanics of this game. all they ever took advantage of was their fat wallets and 'friendships' with the powers that were. These are the demigods now in EST server lol. And i still stand pat in my position --- you wanna start in the right directions EST, weed out these "FoOGs" = friends of ogp g.m.s. lol /end of.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast