Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My gear.

My gear.

I am a lvl 131 WI.
    What I am using:
    +8 Forcium Orb 7% M.Amp
    +6 Phery Orb with 12 Crit Rate and 24 Crit Dmg.
    +6 Martial Osm Pc 36% Crit dmg Helm.(Or should I get the 8% rate one?)
    +6 Osm Martial Suit with 7% M.Amp and Hp in it
    +6 S.Tit Boots and Gloves with 7% M.amp..
    My rings are:
    Cr+2x2
    Rol+1x2(Waiting for my Merg Ring to drop from EoD. Then it will be RoL+1 and Merg)

Bracelets/Earrings/Belt/Amulet
    BoS +3 Slotted x2
    Earrings of Force Regen +3x2(Getting +4 when I have 8 honor and lvl 133.)
    Amulet of Pain +4(I'm thinking about getting +5..is it worth it?)
    Belt of Vital +3(Might be getting +4 when I get lvl req. Do I really even need a belt? Will 50 hp make that much of a difference? o.O)

Stats:
    HP:2214
    M.Attack:872
    Defense:554
    Defense Rate:2432
    Flee Rate:5%
    Crit Rate:37%/51%(Will be 42 once I get merg ring.)
    Crit Dmg: 110%
    M.Amp: 48%
    Add. Damage:17

Also, I have:
    STR:68
    INT:865
    DEX:136

Is my gear any good? Should I make any changes? I mainly PvP..I sometimes will run a dungeon or two with some friends or guildies.. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by iTzRiDiKaLoUs; 09-11-2010 at 05:46 PM.

what gloves are u using?...and aop isnt worth it unless u have a +6 one....get a belt of vital +4 its 60 hp not 50 ur rate orb is good, but im not a big fan of forci amp orb for wiz, i'd recommend a 7/34 or a 40 dmg orb if u can get that.. ur bos r good til u can get bos6x2.. try to upgrade to +5 or +6 fre if ur going pvp/war...ur boots r good until u can upgrade to osm or higher and yea merg ring would be good also

Thanks for the reply. My gloves and boots are both S.Tit 7% M.amp +6. I will be upgrading my Bracelets and Earrings once I get the requirements for them. As for the 7/34 Orb..That would be an Orb that had 10% crafted into it and rate in first slot right? Approx. how much do you think those will go for? Also, you wanted me to get a PC orb? How much are those? Is my 42 rate enough?

7/34 and 40% orb costs above 1 bil if it is Lapis. Phery might cost about 500m? I'm not sure. 42% rate is minium req for PvP/dungeon but it won't be enough if you decided to solo some bosses.

-- Indomie enak --

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    7/34 and 40% orb costs above 1 bil if it is Lapis. Phery might cost about 500m? I'm not sure. 42% rate is minium req for PvP/dungeon but it won't be enough if you decided to solo some bosses.
    well idk about lapis since those are really hard to find lol, i would stick with phery atm and just get it to a high + til he can upgrade to lapis or topaz, for me tho i use a 7/34 and a 15/24 orb (well very soon i will be) and with that set up i have 52 rate, 49 once i get a 7/34 or higher helm, and thats a good set up for pvp/war...and for pve if u have low rate, its somewhat good because if ur into soloing bosses he could just go aura to gain that rate back, and switch out a ring when he's not in aura

Banned
    if u r goin war u dont have to worry bout rate as much bc 80-85% of the time u will either be in aura or have a leg or both.

Ok so I go 2 phery orbs one 12/24 and one 7/34? That would put me at 49 rate with merg ring 44 without merg ring..Should I worry about m.amp? Lol I have 41% without my amp orb. Is that okay? Also, is 786 m.attack good too? I would have around that M.attack with my phery orbs at +6 or +7..What + should I get it to?