Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Failed to Transfer Character....Lost eCoins in the process...

Failed to Transfer Character....Lost eCoins in the process...

So I tried transferring my character from 1 account to another account because the other 1 had perm. So I did everything right and went to the purchase page. Once I pressed purchase I got a little pop up that says you have exceeded the limit of eCoins or whatever, but I already had the 3,689 eCoins on my account through GoCash cards. It said purchase confirmed I lost my eCoins and my character did not get transfer. I've transfer before so i know how to do it correctly but this was before the update. Once it failed I sent in a help desk which I assume I wouldn't get a response for in months, so I tried to transferring again using another 3,689 eCoins. Once again it failed but took my eCoins. I've now lost 7,378 eCoins which is equivalent to 73$usd....Please refund my eCoins. My help desk tickets are #11139 and #11090. This is a serious issue. Thank you.

this makes me not want to do a char transfer...

pretty fuct up tho rite? $36 for a character transfer? it's only $30 for WoW and that I love you crap's not even free

scared to try char transfer now ><

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    this makes me not want to do a char transfer...
    that and the fact that you cant even afford one

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    that and the fact that you cant even afford one
    oh so now ur saying i can't afford stuff in RL now? hahahahahha matrimonkey u make me laugh, u act as if u know every little thing about me RL and in game, cool story bro u know nothin about me sped muffin, do urself a favor and go get a life outside of forums and the game

so has anyone gotten their char transfer fixed or got their ecoin back? i wanna know if anyone whose char transfer failed and actually got it fixed before i do mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    so has anyone gotten their char transfer fixed or got their ecoin back? i wanna know if anyone whose char transfer failed and actually got it fixed before i do mine lol
    grow some balls and chance it.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    grow some balls and chance it.
    lol and risk paying out 40 bucks, and it does fail , knowing that EST will probably not refund me? yea im sure that you wouldn't do that either, unless you have money to dish out like it's nothing, retard

Really hope EST can fix this problem or else it will become a legal issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast