Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: When can i buy Ecoin

When can i buy Ecoin

Ok I'm lvl 20 and been playing for a week and i have not been able to buy ecoin. From what I have read on this forum I think you have to play a certain amount time before you are able top buy. My question is how long must i play before I am able to buy ecoin?

http://www.cabal.com/main loginto the cabal site. click item shop -> refill ecoin.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

wont let me it says i can fill 0$ i tried but it wont let me what should i do

lmao.

yes. because there (as far as i know), is no certain level requirement you have to be. just login to cabal.com and go to refill eCoin and choose an option. ie: paypal, some card $hit or watever.

then confirm all that, get some coins, then you can buy whatever.

I was able to buy 2000 yesterday hopefully I can buy more today.

Banned
    Why do you wanna buy ecoin when you've only been playing for a week?

It has been what 4 days not for me and for some reason I can still only refill 92 cents..................... If this is the case I want all my ecoins that I have not recived back.

Again though EST still did not answer my help desk ticket and no reply to my post on forum or even a privet message but they just deleted a few threads yesterday and locked that spur thread.

GG Est now they dont even want us to pay to play this game. You have I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ service est haha

Speed up the leveling I dont care much for the other junk but i like premium/beads.

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost026 View Post
    Speed up the leveling I dont care much for the other junk but i like premium/beads.
    Good choice, get me some
    Mercury -