Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess coming back to this game isnt an option anymore

Thumbs down Guess coming back to this game isnt an option anymore

So i transferred my cabal account from OBP cause i wanted to play this game again. When i log in i found out that my +5 triple slot osm is gone. So now i got no armor, i only got 1 mil cash, uch are now 1m+ (10x the price since i last played). There was apparently some update that removed my tri-slot gear because it removed gm generated items? I mean WTF is this? Im left with s*** and barely any money. Cant even afford to make a +1 item. This is complete BS cause how am i supposed to do anything with crap +0 gear? Yeah... really f***ing great.

QQ more is easy to get alz if u know how to do it

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

RedOsmium
    Guessing hes low level, it is hard to get alz. Id recommend buying at least 2b+ alz or just buy a 170 char.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

x_x just do your story quests lol.. you'll be fine
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

i still dont understand why people complain about that triple slot stuff, i mean ya, its ok to complain if you wanted to keep it around as a keepsake type thing. but to wear? that stuff I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, the weak dungeons drop stuff 10x better than that now. make a new char, farm weak dungeons, get good gear. you'll be 10x stronger than if you were wearing that crap. and since when were uch 100k?
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

yeah... make a new char? how bout not since im already 100+

Shadow Titanium
    100+ thats nothing sry 2 say i could make that in a week or less if i rly wanted to its alot easier then it used to be , and also the 3x slot osm form that event I was terrible idk why u even kept it i npced mine when i got it

It's much easier to lvl nowdays

Shadow Titanium
    i say go make an FA lol u'll lvl afst and the new weak dungeons.. i could lvl something 2 40 and be bettr then ur 100+ char in about 2 days tops

Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    100+ thats nothing sry 2 say i could make that in a week or less if i rly wanted to its alot easier then it used to be , and also the 3x slot osm form that event I was terrible idk why u even kept it i npced mine when i got it
    save the keystrokes and just say , "im a loser"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast