Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

Quote Originally Posted by chickenpotpie View Post
    I keep tabs on people when their actions directly affect me. Alz glitching/ botting/ hacking are screwing up the game that i enjoyed to play.

The game is what its community make out to be. If EST continues to ignore blatant cheaters, i.e sereitei, the community will die and thus will the game.
    Thats all well and good. As a member of the community you feel you are morally obligated to say something...send in a ticket. With validating evidence.

I am all for it.

I dont like hackers either. Loopholes are loopholes everyone abuses them from time to time so lets be sure we are all on the same page.

So just as it is with most modern societies the charges must have supporting evidenc and the punishment should fit the crime. Just because you the "community" says something is so...does not mean it is so until it is proven so. Just think...in one day and age the "community" burned people at the stake because they thought they were witches. Then comes the Jury of your peers argument...well thats kinda how they got burned at the stake to begin with right? Because the community as a whole isnt always right.

So I'm a hacker then because I fly the flag that I do? Just because past members of my guild have made mistakes?

Should all of my guild drink from a seperate water fountain then? Would that make everyone happy?

Just a few thoughts.

Ultimately talking trash here means absolutely nothing and ends up just being white noise.

Edit: @ Rastan - There are ways to handle things like an adult and there are ways to look childish. This is clearly childish.

And yes, but remember EST decides the punishment...not the community.
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-13-2010 at 12:19 PM.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Thats all well and good. As a member of the community you feel you are morally obligated to say something...send in a ticket. With validating evidence.

I am all for it.

I dont like hackers either. Loopholes are loopholes everyone abuses them from time to time so lets be sure we are all on the same page.

So just as it is with most modern societies the charges must have supporting evidenc and the punishment should fit the crime. Just because you the "community" says something is so...does not mean it is so until it is proven so. Just think...in one day and age the "community" burned people at the stake because they thought they were witches. Then comes the Jury of your peers argument...well thats kinda how they got burned at the stake to begin with right? Because the community as a whole isnt always right.

So I'm a hacker then because I fly the flag that I do? Just because past members of my guild have made mistakes?

Should all of my guild drink from a seperate water fountain then? Would that make everyone happy?

Just a few thoughts.

Ultimately talking trash here means absolutely nothing and ends up just being white noise.
    silence hacker.

Banned
    what are u guys gettin out of this? go read a book

Quote Originally Posted by coolestkid View Post
    silence hacker.
    LOL!

Beautiful.

Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    so thats like saying if your guild was the one that discovered the alz glitch or w/e kind of hack/glitch there is out there , then your whole guild with everyone in it will be hated as well, can't just blame seireitei for the alz glitch because yes we may have discovered it but many other people outside of the guild has abused it as much as the next person, did u not bother to look at the list of the people who were banned because of the glitch? theres more than just seireitei members on the list, same thing for hacking, you guys are blaming seireitei and seireitei only for every bit of hacking going on... look at snowx, hes one of the biggest hackers out there, yet, hes not in seireitei? same thing goes for the ppl in the old vietunited aka handoi's united guild of hacking, i lol at u guys for just pointing the finger at seireitei
    This isn't about other people who got banned for hacking/glitching,this is about people in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then got reinstated to the game and the guild and people who weren't in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then banned then reinstated to cabal who then joined seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Not at all,but your actions on everything you do are automatically suspect due to guilt by association

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    so you'd rather have everything given to you without any effort of playing the game?...if that's the case then why even bother playing if you're automatically jumping to the end

your right,kids do have the "foul play" rule,but the majority of the player base on here aren't children,they're adults ( or at least some who try and act like adults )

and yes,once again your right,there is a difference between hackers and glitch exploiters,but you still have banned players known for doing both types of "black hat" activities in you guild,and thats what this is all about....right?
    just keeping it 100 I'd rather have a system where Est took care of its gamers since they dont y not us?
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

silence hacker.
    lol palomar has been inactive for months enlighten me how he hacks

Banned
    saw him break dancing in the auction house earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    This isn't about other people who got banned for hacking/glitching,this is about people in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then got reinstated to the game and the guild and people who weren't in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then banned then reinstated to cabal who then joined seireitei

Not at all,but your actions on everything you do are automatically suspect due to guilt by association
    They were reinstated.

People convicted of murder are sometimes given the opportunity of parole. Accept the fact that everything in the world isnt as you feel it should be.

Guilt by association is understandable, but also based on nothing more than prejudice. If you knew me you may feel otherwise but you cant see past what you want to see because you are blinded by your own agenda.

There are great people in my guild that have done nothing but welcome me back to the game with open arms and smiles. If that should ever change I will decide my future interactions accordingly, but until they have done something to prove otherwise...should I believe the community at large or embrace them for who they are to me? I will pick the later.

Indeed.
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-13-2010 at 12:29 PM.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    i saw u glitching for amp gloves.... i can make up stories to dude, bring actual proof or go home,p enough of the chick rumorville nonsense kid
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast