Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

More unbanned hackers?

So lets see here, unless someone else can fill in the dots.

1st weve got DavidKan ofc but he just bought another account or five

2nd Romp aka iRomp same honor rank, items and such so looks like he got unbanned

3rd SirCritsAlot been around in game some

4th Lovextreme dunno if its another person renamed or not but 171, honor rank 15

Funny note, one thing they all have in common is the name seireitei on top of them

So is this just all a coincidence or something else? Maybe ogps logs of banned players magically disappeared and now theyre all trickling back into the game

Banned
    seretei is giving them top notch blowjobs ?

Banned
    lol lovextreme

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

2nd Romp aka iRomp same honor rank, items and such so looks like he got unbanned

4th Lovextreme dunno if its another person renamed or not but 171, honor rank 15

Funny note, one thing they all have in common is the name seireitei on top of them

So is this just all a coincidence or something else? Maybe ogps logs of banned players magically disappeared and now theyre all trickling back into the game
    umad?

gonna start hacking soon =] est doesnt seem to care =D

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

mmmcake we are a very forgiving society I mean take Kobe Bryant, Maurice Clareett for example, these guys have paid there debt to the cabal community, they have been punished for there crimes, now they are born a new rising from the ashes, yes Sei has made mistakes and make no excuses for them, they've moved on and so should u man, so dont be prejudice man I sense much anger in u mmmcake and we all no where anger leads u to,
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    pokity poke

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    mmmcake we are a very forgiving society I mean take Kobe Bryant, Maurice Clareett for example, these guys have paid there debt to the cabal community, they have been punished for there crimes, now they are born a new rising from the ashes, yes Sei has made mistakes and make no excuses for them, they've moved on and so should u man, so dont be prejudice man I sense much anger in u mmmcake and we all no where anger leads u to,
    When seireitei leader continues buying characters with cash and dropping thousands on alz, I don't think they will ever be forgiven. And the worst part about them is how much they always went on about being a legitimate guild.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    When seireitei leader continues buying characters with cash and dropping thousands on alz, I don't think they will ever be forgiven. And the worst part about them is how much they always went on about being a legitimate guild.
    they were before the alz shizz went down, and the current Sei leader isn't David it's Demon atm.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    A game isn't the same as real life bro.

"Paid there debt to the cabal community" really? they did what? Most people just make new alts to hack and such.

Not to mention youre basically saying its ok to hack and such, get banned for a time, then get unbanned and have that character back with all the illegitimate gear and such?

Theres a difference between letting someone make a new account and play again (non-ip banned) and having people randomly unbanned and magically back with all their illegit gear and such.

Might as well argue that people should be able to buy gear and alz with usd and say that they're still "paying" for it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast