Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Thats the beauty of the game...at any point in time you are free to stand up and say you disagree with the way things are going and leave.
    no,that is the problem,eventually the community will get fed up and leave,then it all dies and everything will be a big waste of time unless people stand up to corruption and fight

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Technically they werent botting or hacking if that makes you feel better.

Thats the beauty of the game...at any point in time you are free to stand up and say you disagree with the way things are going and leave.
    You're an idiot old geezer, Rat King. That's great that they KS'd you, +1 for them. You talk alot of shiet about your former guild and former friends, you deserved it old timer. Aren't you like 33 or 36 now, shouldn't you be more focus on your real life issues, like getting a job or going back to school? Rather than a video game? Sounds pretty pathetic to me. So what just because they allow procs in the guild they can't be the defenders of capella where is your logic old man? Maybe proc's are cool, maybe you shouldn't judge people based on their nation.

Here's an advice for you focus more on your wife and kid? I heard your old lady cheated on you and you failed because you let her back in your life. I thought you were better than this, I guess not. I also heard you went to jail because you stole a car? What the hell is wrong with you? Again, get your life in order before you worry about others old timer. And remember, its a game you're outtacontrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    no,that is the problem,eventually the community will get fed up and leave,then it all dies and everything will be a big waste of time unless people stand up to corruption and fight
    Ah but your government doesnt care and you have zero power to revolt...

Can I fill you in on something. It was a waste of time to begin with. We are all wasting time here. Personally thats what I come here to do.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Yea okay lol stand up and fight the corruption. What corruption are you talking about old man? You're insane its a f a w k i n game. What is wrong with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by chickenpotpie View Post
    You're in for a rude awakening if you think I'm still playing this game. It take me less than 3 min to type this out, and i do it just to have a chance at making someone like DK wasting 1.5k usd on his newly bought char.
    wait wasn't the rumors 1.8k? Now 1.5k? Wait did he get 5 characters? so was it 333 usd each for 5 chars? So where are the other 4 characters?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    wait wasn't the rumors 1.8k? Now 1.5k? Wait did he get 5 characters? so was it 333 usd each for 5 chars? So where are the other 4 characters?
    oh wow 1.8k, grats to the person who sold the char. She's among the real winners of this game.

1200+ views,the people know,I accomplished enough
    All you accomplished is, you lost all ur cool friends who cared about your pathetic life. And you look like a fool since you complain like a little girl. Go drink some Ensure old man, before you die from loss of nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenpotpie View Post
    oh wow 1.8k, grats to the person who sold the char. She's among the real winners of this game.
    Wait news just came it it was for 5k. So who is this lucky lady?

Banned
    hey look,a new person coming to defend seireitei,obviously he's former soulsociety because he got 15% of his facts right,please,step forward and tell us your current or former ign kingoftrolls,or are you afraid?

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzter View Post
    this is a long ass thread...but anyways to this comment, the problem is is that they dont care. looks like everyon has to reroll to a different game or something.
    If you in fact go to a different game, look into blade and soul. It looks amazing.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast