Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

lol Seis not at fault, Stupid gm's are at fault lol my guess is Q unbanned em l0l

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    they were before the alz shizz went down, and the current Sei leader isn't David it's Demon atm.
    obviously the leader is corrupt enough to allow all the hackers/glitchers/alzbuyers in this guild so...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Might as well argue that people should be able to buy gear and alz with usd and say that they're still "paying" for it.
    well since you can buy alz and sig-metal weps in cash shop now it'll only be a matter of time until you can buy anything you want with usd directly from est

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    obviously the leader is corrupt enough to allow all the hackers/glitchers/alzbuyers in this guild so...
    well all I can say is u make friends for a good while, and if they slip up u dont just turn your back on em, so i no there not just goanna kick ppl out just to save there name, especially those that have been with em for a good while, whats done is done and they choose friendship over popularity.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    well all I can say is u make friends for a good while, and if they slip up u dont just turn your back on em, so i no there not just goanna kick ppl out just to save there name, especially those that have been with em for a good while, whats done is done and they choose friendship over popularity.
    I used to know this wizzy named trick,he brute forced his way into a "friends" account with his info from their forums as a joke,me and dk agreed to ban him for life because of a zero tolerance policy we had on hackers,and he was a great "friend" to us

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I used to know this wizzy named trick,he brute forced his way into a "friends" account with his info from their forums as a joke,me and dk agreed to ban him for life because of a zero tolerance policy we had on hackers,and he was a great "friend" to us
    ah yea I think I remember that, that was when Trick hacked Messiah's account when he was a captain? forgot over what but they had some dispute going on correct me if i'm wrong,

and they did go to bat for vietstyles back in the day when he got banned so yea they choose friendship over popularity
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 09-12-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    ah yea I think I remember that, that was when Trick hacked Messiah's account when he was a captain? forgot over what but they had some dispute going on correct me if i'm wrong,

and they did go to bat for vietstyles back in the day when he got banned so yea they choose friendship over popularity
    there wasn't much of a dispute,we diliberated on the matter then decided to ban him in under 1 hour,as for viet's issue I was taking a break from cabal at the time

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    umm they never left guild they always have been in guild and get off thier nutz ppl get mad over stupid stuff lol worry about yourself

Banned
    QQ more plox,its a f*ckin game get over it.

loveextreme got banned? i know she/he quited before but i dun think he was banned at all.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast