Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    obviously the leader is corrupt enough to allow all the hackers/glitchers/alzbuyers in this guild so...
    the leader itself is corrupt. what else could we expect from most of its members? aint that right?

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    umm they never left guild they always have been in guild and get off thier nutz ppl get mad over stupid stuff lol worry about yourself
    Yeah people like iromp and lovextreme never left guild amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    QQ more plox,its a f*ckin game get over it.
    lol @ seireitei wanting us to just get over it. Your guild is full of scum destroying the whatever remainder of a community that there is left.

Banned

lol @ seireitei wanting us to just get over it. Your guild is full of scum destroying the whatever remainder of a community that there is left.
    game community, not real life community. unless this game really means that much to you. want a cookie?

game community, not real life community. unless this game really means that much to you. want a cookie?
    come sit on the sidelines with the rest of the stit wearing fails kaka

come on i show u howto get inside wall so you only half fail ^_^
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    come sit on the sidelines with the rest of the stit wearing fails kaka

come on i show u howto get inside wall so you only half fail ^_^
    and a come back talkin bout my gears ina game just justifies my point even further.

and a come back talkin bout my gears ina game just justifies my point even further.
    Dude its not my fault stit is that fail; your in a games forums wanting to seperate conversation topics? why dont you slit your wrists already kaka, u su.ck at this game and life, hows that bro? u need to get rejected by someone in real life to make your fail on cabal valid?

ke
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

That goes both ways bro. If you don't care about the game community, why are you telling me to drop it. I mean it's not like it bothers any of you right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Dude its not my fault stit is that fail; your in a games forums wanting to seperate conversation topics? why dont you slit your wrists already kaka, u su.ck at this game and life, hows that bro? u need to get rejected by someone in real life to make your fail on cabal valid?

ke
    a talkin pu*sy will always be a pus*y

fps: and no not rlly, just ppl flaming each other crazy like idiots over something that is just made for entertainment.

but doesnt matter bc EST f*cks it up anyways.
    Yeah, by not banning over half your guild like they should.

Banned
    Yeah, by not banning over half your guild like they should.
    whether that is or not,i joined way after this whole glitching ideal. and as u can tell by my sig and what snow said bout my gear, i dont get anything from sei and i pree much do my own thing. and know i don't overplay it and my luck su*ks so i cant get anything good. i just play and have fun. if ppl have to hack and stuff to have fun i mean thats their problem not mine. the alz glitch i agree w shinn (i think it was shin) that it is ultimately their fault for having that flaw in the game system. i know u guys like to be judicial and stuff but rlly who is it thats SPOSE to be controlling the stuff. ogp (was)/ now EST is, not the guild that i am in. so idk man opinions r opinions and judicially ur opinion is right but yeah.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast