Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: More unbanned hackers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    just keeping it 100 I'd rather have a system where Est took care of its gamers since they dont y not us?
    because that would be like having the inmates running the asylum

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    be better than EST lol, i hate to use Mat's line but amirite?

p.s.like i said before i dont no if it could work with this community it would have to be a collective agreement between all guilds they'd have to be mature to make it work, so u may have a point
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

This isn't about other people who got banned for hacking/glitching,this is about people in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then got reinstated to the game and the guild and people who weren't in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then banned then reinstated to cabal who then joined seireitei
    lol that's not their problem they got unbanned, thats cabal's mess up, they had nothing to do with it, can't blame them for coming back if the game let them haha

hahahhaha!

Perfect analogy.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    be better than EST lol, i hate to use Mat's line but amirite?
    absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if there was a hierarchy of the player base

absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if their was a hierarchy of the player base
    So we must accept that these players are back. If they wish to stay back they will learn from their mistakes and if they dont then it's their problem and not mine.

Back to the simple solution.

The circle is complete.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    I have to disagree with u on that one gold with the alz glitch thats something alot of ppl would at the very least consider doing as I made my case earlier but straight up hacking/botting specifically with the creation of that unnatually made gear I would accept them back but that gear should be destroyed to make ammends. On this topic man u cannot be objective Gold and I understand because u are defending your friends so theres no way u can possibly be objective

bottom line for the previous hackers/botters that gear that came with em should be destroyed as the final redemption and that would be fair. imo
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    ok...alot has gone on since i went to biology lecture... uhm for the account giving,the notice and the moderators said that your' account is for your' responsiblity whether u give the info or not. so if its your responsibility of having your account in your posession,yeah they aint gunna do anything bout it. lacard, w that u r taking and judging specific ppl based on what palomar said,the flag they r goin on. that is no better than racial profiling. gold: agrree its EST fault they got banned,and wasnt it when ogp did it? i dont remember but if so then EST had no clue,so those players could bug and make excuses on the notes to ESt,and est falls for it.

Shadow Titanium
    absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if there was a hierarchy of the player base
    debatable you'd just have to set up a system of check and balances the community keeps all the guild leaders in line and so forth, I think it could be done but like I said it would have to be a well thought out system and would require "mature" gl's to lead it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    So we must accept that these players are back. If they wish to stay back they will learn from their mistakes and if they dont then it's their problem and not mine.

Back to the simple solution.

The circle is complete.
    so you're saying that it's ok for known hackers/glitch exploiters to return and be left to their own ambitions with no scruples?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast