Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: laptop graphic cards

laptop graphic cards

what graphic card can i use for my hp pavilion dv4-1123us laptop for better gaming?

if you want better gaming get a desktop.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

laptops got limited options on upgrading its hardwares specially GPU's
    First you gotta know whats ur motherboard's model,2nd you gotta search which grphic cards are compatible w/ it.
    and 3rd if you do find some better compatible grphcs crd for a laptop, they prolly cost a lot. id suggest to buy a new laptop (that is built for gaming) or go build your own PC (this way you can specifically put things you NEED in a gaming rig)

if u you do somehow track down a compatible gpu for your laptop , have fun installing it . laptops were and never will be made to accept major upgrades.

Laptops are disposable... They are more so designed to be used for a period of time and then replaced not "upgraded" granted there are somethings you can do, but all-in-all not too much. Your better to just 1) Get a new gaming laptop or 2) just use a desktop haha

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Banned
    uhhh wow what are you guys dumb?

delete your system 32 u dont need new graphics card

my laptop runs this np.

Asus G73JH-A2 < - A1 comes with bluray player, A2 comes with DvD burner ($300 cheaper).

You can get a G73JH-XBB05 or XBB07 @ Best Buy and it's even cheaper, but will work fine.