Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA or Wiz?

FA or Wiz?

Well I'm looking to either make another WI or a FA for either the 79 war or the 109 war. Which class do you think would be better? I'll probably get my phery orbs on there. Most likely if I do go FA I'll have Martial on it.

So here it is..FA or WI in 79 war?
    FA or WI in 109 war?

At 79 I'll be class rank 8 A. master or G. master?

A.master

Ty YumCookies~

Quote Originally Posted by iTzRiDiKaLoUs View Post
    Well I'm looking to either make another WI or a FA for either the 79 war or the 109 war. Which class do you think would be better? I'll probably get my phery orbs on there. Most likely if I do go FA I'll have Martial on it.

So here it is..FA or WI in 79 war?
    FA or WI in 109 war?

At 79 I'll be class rank 8 A. master or G. master?
    Why pick FA? What good things you have to know about this class.

The Force Archer …In my own words

A class built purely for Magic.
    Having said that, we focus more on building int than str.

Enhanced healing abilities.
    We heal better than Force Shielders. We are the only class that can save others and even ourselves from death.

Possesses an Important role in a party.
    We can heal a whole party. We can remove curse buffs and enhance the party damage with our very own unique set of buff/skills.

Fast and strong AoE skills.
    Skills like Critical shot, Shadow shot, and a finishing Sonic Shooter have fast dps that can pierce through targets. We also have skills that can stun. A correct combination of these skills can result to a good offense strategy for both pvp and pve - We eliminate by using the skills speed and damage.

Has the best range among any other class.
    This is what makes FA unique. Range makes grinding easier and leveling up faster. By developing a good stun lock combo a Force Archer can maintain a distance that can lessen the damage being taken from a target whether it be a mob or a person. It is also perceived that Range allows a FA to eliminate a melee target before they can even come near you.

[N.war implications]
    >>Range allows FA to hit through wall/gate barriers and defend their base in nation war. (You’ll discover this once you enter nation war.) In my own experience, I was able to eliminate a group of people who tried to intrude our base just by standing and going all out (BM2+Aura+AoS 30% Magic master pots and Mana Condense pots ) from inside the gate. The Range of Gravity Distortion, Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter and Piercing crit shot allowed me to hit even the furthest range class at the back. There were some who died and those who survived fled and the gate was saved.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-15-2010 at 05:01 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    id say wi. sp is always welcomed in nation wars. bm2 is devastating.

and if things get too real, they can run away much easier than any class in the game with thier blink dash... heal up your hp... and come back to finish people off.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Problem with running is as soon as you're healed the other person can heal too. Also fade/dash isn't much slower than blink/dash when it's not an open space (ie most of the war map).

Shadow Titanium
    Haha, what stops the wiz from fadh dash blink in that case?
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

^
    Uhm execrate?

What stops FA from Dash/Fade? None. Curse Remove is a remedy. and this is my observations in nation war at my current tier, only few fb's think how to use of those 2 root skills. Most of the time they execrate and attack, I use curse remove and escape.

But were not thinking of the big picture here. I think this debate is about nationwar. Wiz can be darn good deadly in nation war. How about other aspects of the game. Like party? Dungeon run? Boss hunt? Arent both class unique in a different way?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-15-2010 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Problem with running is as soon as you're healed the other person can heal too. Also fade/dash isn't much slower than blink/dash when it's not an open space (ie most of the war map).
    Have you try chasing a wiz in nation war? How many time have you die by a wiz chasing you in nw?

and that said, FA is a great class to play. Very devastating if they are play correctly. Both wiz and fa have their merits, just depending on your preference.

I love it when melee class said to root to stop a wiz from blinking. While that's true, root will make most melee class useless to said a wiz/fa. hmm..

Banned
    for the 79 war go wiz. their bm2 is the best in there next to WAs

I wanna add this too. You have to atleast know the bad truth about the class. But I will share my personal opinion of how to fix it too.

FA Cons ...in my own words again xD

I'll try to make this understanding (in my accordance) as simple as possible.

- Very fragile creatures.

HP has always been a problem with most FA. Whats even worse is that the defense is also low. Ranging an average from 650-730ish defense with Osmium gears at lvl 140 and up. So at often times it will be difficult. You can be 1 hit by a bladers bm2 skill, die easy in grind spots. Early low levels (below 120) is probably the toughest stage of FA life.
    s
    But I also have met and seen higher level 150+ FA's that have worked very good on their damage but the HP are low. How low? 3k - 3.1 is still low.

HP is important for FA.

What should we do? here is my opinion.

- Work on HP! Its not...I mean never impossible, its one of those stat problems that can be fixed and improved. Battler Amulet +8 up, Force Regen or Vampiric -Earings +5 up or Drosnin. Belt of Vital +4 . Atleast get an armor with not only magic amp but with some HP on it... as well as the boots, Merg ring (+10 hp),. +6 and up Capes increase hp too, the higher the better, pet with hp stats, HP rune ( +250 hp wen maxed) and ofcourse the Honor title. Just a Rank 12 (+100 hp) will help you get that hp higher. Boards like K-black (+75 hp) will add hp. Having all this stuff at 160 will average you at 3.7 - 3.8 HP.

Why am I telling this. This is probably the answer to those who want to find happiness with their FA's. Just dont forget about that breaking 1030+ magic attack rule.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-15-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast