Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FA or Wiz?

Oh and if you ask...
    Am I f**ked with 650-730 defense? No. But lower than that....
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

@ridikalous i think FA overall is the better character, Faster skills, more dps, unique buffs, healing(Aoh+Greater heal+Mass heal+ potion= ur not dying lol.) at lvl 79 war its kinda a toss up tho u wont have all ur heals on FA but you wont have sp on your wiz ur FA bm2 will get u points from gates/guardians/esigs w/e wiz using in big mobs of caps/procs.
    @miavii sense the update i would say grinding solo is no problem for FA anymore no matter ur defence, the mobs have been nerfed giving off more exp an hitting alot softer. so ls/ls2 will be a cake walk mf is jus as easy if not easier, have been to higher lvl maps on my fa yet so cant speak on from there.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    @ridikalous i think FA overall is the better character, Faster skills, more dps, unique buffs, healing(Aoh+Greater heal+Mass heal+ potion= ur not dying lol.) at lvl 79 war its kinda a toss up tho u wont have all ur heals on FA but you wont have sp on your wiz ur FA bm2 will get u points from gates/guardians/esigs w/e wiz using in big mobs of caps/procs.
    @miavii sense the update i would say grinding solo is no problem for FA anymore no matter ur defence, the mobs have been nerfed giving off more exp an hitting alot softer. so ls/ls2 will be a cake walk mf is jus as easy if not easier, have been to higher lvl maps on my fa yet so cant speak on from there.
    Pf is easy too, just find a spot, sit and lance while watching tv, vamp will fix everything

Shadow Titanium
    srsly speaking, there is no contest at all in this discussion since the topic maker specifically said the char would be using phery orbs: fa is fail in 79 and 109 war because they cant use forc for bm2, end of story
    wi can still dish out the pain with phery

Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post

You are right with some points like, not worrying about those mentioned maps and defense. I dont know how you'll do in Porta Inferno though if you get to that map someday. I am still glad to be able to use forcium and have its defense, it lessens the damage profoundly in Porta Inferno and it really helps alot grinding solo on my spot - succubus area towards Keshapone and whoever that other boss is. Anyway, the point being is you dont have to worry about defense unless its really low like 500-640, why worry? because you just cannot embark yet in other aspects like pvp/pk/nw having that, its really squishy , we prolly all know how much defense increase we got from update, so it should be no problem for a lvl 140 with +6 osm gears, what Im emphasizing on is the importance of HP.

Lets look at the bigger picture again. Not only maps and pve, lets consider other aspects like pk or nationwar? With that low defense, do you think your,,lets say 2.8k or 3k hp will save you?

Picture this, in pk your allies dead, youre the last man standing... 3 enemy attack damage all combined and used against you all at the same time and all critted. Warrior hits 1.4 with seismic wave, wizard hits 1k with EDC, and FA crit shot hits another 1k, thats - 3.4 hp. Youre dead. The good thing tho, this rarely happens, where all people hit and crit at same time, and so still having that high amount of hp makes it even more possible to survive.

How about in pvp duel? Game of luck as we know it. How many shots can an enemy use against you if you have 3.8 hp, or with 4.k which btw is possible at 165+? Thats quite alot. With your dps combo and good damage, the favors more in you.

HP lengthens the chance of survival at almost everything which is why I say we should work on that.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-15-2010 at 05:06 PM.

and yup I will have to agree that FA will suk at that lvl range (79 & 109).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    and yup I will have to agree that FA will suk at that lvl range (79 & 109).
    nice holloween pic, ur makeup makes it look like u look like a real skeleton

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    nice holloween pic, ur makeup makes it look like u look like a real skeleton
    You must really be so obsessed and interested with me to really care and give a comment...ermmmm....creepy. Go to merc first and uhm oh before you do that make sure youre well prepared to bring me down in pk. Then we can have a real talk ^^

btw what do venus weaboos like you know about cabal? you dont even know how to craft 999 pots xD Uhm. duurrrrrr clearly u Need to learn more.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-15-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Banned
    snugglez4bestfa

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast