wiz has better aoe for pve
    wiz has better stun
    wiz has better aoe for war
    wiz has more useful buffs ( sp and si )
    wiz has better vamp due to the fact they have more aoe
    wiz has more magic
    wiz has more DPS prove me wrong

wiz is better in everything k?
    Last edited by WIpwns; 09-15-2010 at 08:12 PM.

About the DPS, crit shot and shadow shot are both higher DPS than lances. And about the magic attack, the difference between phery and forcy is more than the difference between wiz distribution and FA distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    fas r 2 shot material just like fbs lulz
    wiz has better stun
    wiz has more magic

I hope wiz can also save his party members, and have better dps than FA. I wouldve been wiz if so. and more magic...you might want to rethink that.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Fa terra lance dominates shadow shot which dominates all wiz lances lol and shadow shot =\= Fa fire lance lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Why pick FA? What good things you have to know about this class.

The Force Archer …In my own words

A class built purely for Magic.
    Having said that, we focus more on building int than str.

Enhanced healing abilities.
    We heal better than Force Shielders. We are the only class that can save others and even ourselves from death.

Possesses an Important role in a party.
    We can heal a whole party. We can remove curse buffs and enhance the party damage with our very own unique set of buff/skills.

Fast and strong AoE skills.
    Skills like Critical shot, Shadow shot, and a finishing Sonic Shooter have fast dps that can pierce through targets. We also have skills that can stun. A correct combination of these skills can result to a good offense strategy for both pvp and pve - We eliminate by using the skills speed and damage.

Has the best range among any other class.
    This is what makes FA unique. Range makes grinding easier and leveling up faster. By developing a good stun lock combo a Force Archer can maintain a distance that can lessen the damage being taken from a target whether it be a mob or a person. It is also perceived that Range allows a FA to eliminate a melee target before they can even come near you.

[N.war implications]
    >>Range allows FA to hit through wall/gate barriers and defend their base in nation war. (You’ll discover this once you enter nation war.) In my own experience, I was able to eliminate a group of people who tried to intrude our base just by standing and going all out (BM2+Aura+AoS 30% Magic master pots and Mana Condense pots ) from inside the gate. The Range of Gravity Distortion, Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter and Piercing crit shot allowed me to hit even the furthest range class at the back. There were some who died and those who survived fled and the gate was saved.
    o.o u just kinda made me wanna play fa

Banned
    fas r 2 shot material just like fbs lulz
    wiz has better stun
    wiz has more magic

yea, cuz ukno, wiz cant get 2shotted due to their amazingly high def

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I hope wiz can also save his party members, and have better dps than FA. I wouldve been wiz if so. and more magic...you might want to rethink that.
    fas are 1 shot material
    do not need in ft2 k?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    yea, cuz ukno, wiz cant get 2shotted due to their amazingly high def
    yea cuz my wiz can 2 hit any fb 150- be4 they can even cast their 2nd skill

fas are 1 shot material
    do not need in ft2 k?
    So you don't care about your HP?

Banned
    fas r 2 shot material just like fbs
    if FA are 2 shot material, then wi is 1 shot material. Wi have far less hp and defense (defense only applies to batlesuit user).

In how many situation does (area 3) play in big role in lvling? in RS maybe? GD, Sonic Shooter, SS covers half of the screen already, Cannons, lances do fine mobbing cornis, branny / ectos, or any spot, you name it.

wiz has better stun
    if you waste time on stun lock while grinding for lvls then I assure you that you can get 2-3x more xp by comboing DPS skills. FA have sonic shooter and Gravity distortion while Wi have SC and EDC, I can't see how they are better. Oh and if you use artic field and other low class stuns, then you fail.

EDC, SC, Meteorite Vs GD, SS, Sonic Shooter, really, can you count? they are the same aoe. Wi uses lances most of the time anyways, where does aoe apply in this?

wiz has more useful buffs
    SP is an incredible buff, but in war 100k is a small price to pay for an sp pot. plus wi can only cast the buff in party, so if you stick with the party you won't miss it. at the same time, Wi does not have the incredible AoS which makes FA pretty much the best DPS of all class with 0.8 sec comboing lances at 4k dmg each.

Just terrible, I don't think you know how vamp works. While you spend 2.8 second casting your EDC, I'd hit the area twice with cannon or lances and still vamp more than you do. Better aoe dos not = better vamp. Oh, and I guess you've never seen FA on bm2 with vamp.

wiz has more magic
    while Top Fa runs around with forcium orb, wi have to use phery, lapis just to fix their crappy rate. Until there are forcium 7/40s or rate craft, good luck trying to have more magic attack than FA

I just did

/facepalm

It's funny because you forgot two of wi's best feature. Blink and Dual Cast and list advantages that are either WRONG or hardly makes any difference. You really know your wi.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-17-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast