Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Referal Program- Cabal 2011

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    How bout we just implement this idea without the need for a reward? After all, boosting the community would be the goal here, not tryin to get free stuff out of the shop. Lol.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Exactly, if we could get more players on Cabal then I wouldn't have quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    How bout we just implement this idea without the need for a reward? After all, boosting the community would be the goal here, not tryin to get free stuff out of the shop. Lol.
    Well actually a small reward would be nice as alot of other mmo's have done stuff like this in then past. That big old popular wow has/ does in fact.

Yes the biggest problem is the lack of players. We have gained more players due to the recent update, but its still not enough to bring back the old community feel.
    Also another issue is people are trying still to be able to solo everything and get gears to solo solo solo. Well, even though you can solo derk or whatnot, it doesn't help your guild or community if you are the only person getting the good drops and making all the income. How about being more considerate about your fellow players and domore group stuff and just splitting the income. Yes this takes honesty which alot of people lack, but people really are not too bad about it so this can be done.

In summary, yes we need more players, and we need more team activity.

oh and for the most part, just ignore trolls/ flamers. They seek attention and we keep responding.

Happy Hunting ^_^

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

With the merging of the servers in October, this thread is not needed anymore. Excited to see the new community.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123