Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Referal Program- Cabal 2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    I skipped around in and I think that's a good idea
    It looks like a setup to a scam to me,i'm sure their best intentions are in mind,but it's easily expoitable

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    another I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in neiro wasting hours of life life typing out nonsense on the forum that nobody will read, nor care about

gj
    all this f ag does is troll, but even you trolls have to admit that more nubs = lower prices in auction, less scamming / hacking ect.

+1 KoT

Shadow Titanium
    I remember back then having 20 channels instead of 15.. Now since this update mostly all the channels are packed making it more laggy than ever. If more people played we wouldnt be able to play cause all the channels will be full. And for what reason would you want a 100vs 100 war for. They took trade channel off because people felt like using the AH instead of sitting on shops Afk all day. If you want the old days back consider getting rid of AH first. Changing the upgraded system. OMG .. and bringing 20 channels back with trade channel. things change learn to play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    A troll telling a member he's a waste of space....the irony

I'll accept your transfer, Paypal me the money to transfer first.
    Okay. Let me make a notice in general discussion about your acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    It looks like a setup to a scam to me,i'm sure their best intentions are in mind,but it's easily expoitable
    These are your own suggestions that I incorporated. These are the things you have been complaining about forever, how the game lacks players. And now your calling your very own well thought idea a scam because I posted it. You're ridiculous and hopeless. I guess that's what happens when you get old and rusty, dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    I remember back then having 20 channels instead of 15.. Now since this update mostly all the channels are packed making it more laggy than ever. If more people played we wouldnt be able to play cause all the channels will be full. And for what reason would you want a 100vs 100 war for. They took trade channel off because people felt like using the AH instead of sitting on shops Afk all day. If you want the old days back consider getting rid of AH first. Changing the upgraded system. OMG .. and bringing 20 channels back with trade channel. things change learn to play with it.
    I'm not suggesting we go back to the old day of 2008 with 20 channels and take away AH. I love AH, its flexible. You're correct, when their is change we have to adapt and overcome it, "learn to play with it". This suggestion is directed at future players, new players to make the atmosphere of the game more lively and enjoyable for 'all'. Don't you agree that with more players it will create more opportunities? You're also right, currently the channels are full and laggy. I'm sure with more players EST will accomodate us better with additional channels.

I am not suggesting so much as a change in the game's mechanics or layout or structure, upgrading system and etc. That can all be addressed later on. I'm more focused on the big picture, which is the lack of players. I'm certain it will bring back that same atmosphere in 2008 to 2010 or even better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    These are your own suggestions that I incorporated. These are the things you have been complaining about forever, how the game lacks players. And now your calling your very own well thought idea a scam because I posted it. You're ridiculous and hopeless. I guess that's what happens when you get old and rusty, dementia.
    When did i ever come up with a referal idea?.....oh right,never......I've only suggested aggresive advertising campaigns

Eventually someone will believe your lies if you say enough of them

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    When did i ever come up with a referal idea?.....oh right,never......I've only suggested aggresive advertising campaigns

Eventually someone will believe your lies if you say enough of them
    Did I say you came up with the referal idea (These are your own suggestions that I incorporated)? Let me bold it for you to make it easier on your old saggy eyes "These are the things you have been complaining about forever, how the game lacks players". You're such an old fart, always complaining about the game and the drops and how you want to see things change for the better, always talking about lack of players. Yet all you do is complain like a little b i t c h. Even though your sooo old, your such a child sometimes, I would think you would be more proactive about your own ideas. Old man, I think it's time for you to get some Ensure, your ageing too quick

p.s. stealing in real life is worse than ksing in the game. Don't go to jail again old man.
    Last edited by TheKingofTrolls; 09-14-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Banned
    Did I say you came up with the referal idea?
    yes,you did

These are your own suggestions that I incorporated.
    Because I don't complain about the lack of players anymore,i haven't complained about the community for weeks now,on any given day during prime hours almost all the channels are full,but you wouldn't know that because all you do is hide on channel 4 out of embarassment

Like i said,keep telling your lies,eventually someone will believe them,hell,you might even convince yourself
    Last edited by Rastan; 09-14-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Banned
    lol,one more just to get you even more mad

your such a child sometimes
    you call me a child yet your the one who tries to talk sht like this is a jr.high schoolyard

c'mon mr.charisma you've gotta step yur game up,it's a battle of wits and intelligence on here,too bad your unarmed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast