Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [GM] Help Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    k,you should have 2 paypal payment options after you click refill e-coin

1.Paypal standard
    2.Paypal express checkout
    I cant get to the refill screen because its blocked.

In the future I will avoid the express option and just use the standard option with my visa. Its just stupid that they are so quick to block my account but so slow to respond. It doesn't make any sense.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    haha, im pretty worried about the state of backlogged tickets.

my account is blocked because of repeated subpassword failures, which im sure could be very easy to fix... but at this rate i wont be able to log in for months!
    Havoc...you know you can reset the subpassword yourself right? Have you tried that? Thats what I thought was wrong with my account at first.

Use the OTP option in your account management.

Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    It doesn't make any sense.
    It makes perfect sense,if there are discrepancies with your paypal account or you if have insufficant funds in your bank then they have to investigate every aspect to make sure you aren't attempting fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    It makes perfect sense,if there are discrepancies with your paypal account or you if have insufficant funds in your bank then they have to investigate every aspect to make sure you aren't attempting fraud
    LOL

Not that part I took care of that right away.

The fact that EST doesnt check thier emails from paypal.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Havoc...you know you can reset the subpassword yourself right? Have you tried that? Thats what I thought was wrong with my account at first.

Use the OTP option in your account management.
    mm, i know. someone tried to get in my account, repeatedly failed to input the right subpassword, and resulted in my accounting being blocked out and now i have to get the staff to unblock it =b
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    mm, i know. someone tried to get in my account, repeatedly failed to input the right subpassword, and resulted in my accounting being blocked out and now i have to get the staff to unblock it =b
    Ah ok. Bummer.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

answer ticket 10117 while you're at it [GM]'s.

answer ticket 10907 or 11263 while you're at it also [GM]'s. ^^
    Mercury -

[GM] Drake
    We will answer tickets as quickly as possible.

We know how frustrating it is to have to wait for a reply, and it is why we have hired new staff to reduce waiting times, but it really will not speed up the process by posting ticket IDs here on the forum. We therefore ask that you are patient and wait for us to reply to your ticket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123