Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rag on Matrimoney Thread

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.

The Rag on Matrimoney Thread

The guy must be retarded. I don't think he could put together a puzzle if it was made for 5 year olds. Seriously, I mean like buying accounts is perfectly legit, but when someone sells UCHH for an inflated price, omg hax, amirite?

Banned
    This is so funny. In fact it is more humorous in the Wizard section than in General because more people read Class Discussion than do General Discussion. Nice work...

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    This is so funny. In fact it is more humorous in the Wizard section than in General because more people read Class Discussion than do General Discussion. Nice work...
    yeah just like the WI stats thread doesnt have almost 800 posts on it, cool story bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    yeah just like the WI stats thread doesnt have almost 800 posts on it, cool story bro
    The Wizard section currently has 63 threads and General has 2,224. Oh, sorry I didn't realize I was still wrong. You are correct, more attention is paid to the Wizard section. There are more pages in General Discussion than there are threads in Wizard... There are also nearly 4 times as many posts in General than in all of Class Discussion.

sup
    Last edited by otice1; 09-14-2010 at 11:22 AM.

The Wizard section currently has 63 threads and General has 2,224. Oh, sorry I didn't realize I was still wrong. You are correct, more attention is paid to the Wizard section. There are more pages in General Discussion than there are threads in Wizard...
    yes but has one thread in the general section reached even over 500 posts on it? i think not, try again, i really don't feel like arguing about which section has more posts LOL

Banned
    yes but has one thread in the general section reached even over 500 posts on it? i think not, try again, i really don't feel like arguing about which section has more posts LOL
    There are also nearly 4 times as many posts in General than in all of Class Discussion.
    Just Sayin'

ATTENTION: Matrimoney has accepted the challenge to come to Mercury. All plans are to be discussed tonight regarding his transfer.

Proof of acceptance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    A troll telling a member he's a waste of space....the irony

I'll accept your transfer, Paypal me the money to transfer first.
    I will give him credit for accepting, all that's left is to see his skills.

cool man, your obviously talking about the number of THREADS in general, as where i'm saying that has ONE THREAD in the general section reached OVER 500 POSTS ON THE THREAD, as where the WI stats THREAD reached over 700 POSTS

sorry did all those caps hurt your weak minded brain?

SIGMetal
    The Wizard section currently has 63 threads and General has 2,224. Oh, sorry I didn't realize I was still wrong. You are correct, more attention is paid to the Wizard section. There are more pages in General Discussion than there are threads in Wizard... There are also nearly 4 times as many posts in General than in all of Class Discussion.
    dun matter my WI post like me is the #1 most viewed and #1 most replied thread on the whole forum

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    dun matter my WI post like me is the #1 most viewed and #1 most replied on thread on the whole forum
    ty someone who understands

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast