Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rag on Matrimoney Thread

Banned
    I don't think you realize that threads in General would be just as long if GMs didn't close them. You really are just a dumb person. You seem to think one thread makes Wizard section the most popular. NEWS FLASH wizard section has 7 threads with 2,000 or more views (yes views denote popularity) and General has 4 pages of such threads.
    Last edited by otice1; 09-14-2010 at 11:45 AM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I don't think you realize that threads in General would be just as long if GMs didn't close them. You really are just a dumb person. You seem to think one thread makes Wizard section the most popular. NEWS FLASH wizard section has 7 threads with 2,000 or more views (yes views denote popularity) and General has 4 pages of such threads.
    o? since u like random numbers WI section has a post with 20000 views how many does general have? since it was so simple to count ill answer it for u 0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    o? since u like random numbers WI section has a post with 20000 views how many does general have? since it was so simple to count ill answer it for u 0
    Because you can't count for yourself:
    Wizard section: 24,000 views +6 2k view threads + 11 1k view threads: more or less 50k total views
    General section: 7 pages (20 each) of 2-5k views + 100s of 1k views: hundreds of thousands of views

Oh, I'm still right. what a surprise. Thanks your spur logic really made me look dumb. hur dur

SIGMetal
    Because you can't count for yourself:
    Wizard section: 24,000 views +6 2k view threads + 11 1k view threads: more or less 50k total views
    General section: 7 pages (20 each) of 2-5k views + 100s of 1k views: hundreds of thousands of views

Oh, I'm still right. what a surprise. Thanks your spur logic really made me look dumb. hur dur
    hmm 24k views vs 7pages of 2-5k views
    so ure idea = quantity > quality? no wonder venus keeps thinking they are better
    merc = quality
    venus = quantity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    ATTENTION: Matrimoney has accepted the challenge to come to Mercury. All plans are to be discussed tonight regarding his transfer.

Proof of acceptance:

I will give him credit for accepting, all that's left is to see his skills.
    how nice of you david

Banned
    hmm 24k views vs 7pages of 2-5k views
    so ure idea = quantity > quality? no wonder venus keeps thinking they are better
    merc = quality
    venus = quantity
    quantity vs quality? so you make things up because you got proven wrong. I have been talking about popularity this whole time. Quality has nothing to do with popularity, sorry.

SIGMetal
    quantity vs quality? so you make things up because you got proven wrong. I have been talking about popularity this whole time. Quality has nothing to do with popularity, sorry.
    and im telling u my thread is the most popular in the whole forum cause of its quality =)

Banned
    ahhahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahahaah

Banned
    and im telling u my thread is the most popular in the whole forum cause its the only thread that wasn't closed after 20 pages
    sorry to deflate your ego

SIGMetal
    and im telling u my thread is the most popular in the whole forum cause its the only thread that wasn't closed after 20 pages
    further proves the successfulness of my thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast