Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FB Stat distribution after ep4

FB Stat distribution after ep4

Hi there

Some may know that i made Cabal Char Builder (http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=161295) and I am looking forward to make the builder that will be ready for the next update and for that I need little help from you.

I need one FB who can take off all equipment and then write down here all stats he has without any equipment on.

This is information I need:
    - STR, INT, DEX points
    - Attack, Magic Attack, Defense, Attack Rate, Defense Rate

PS: If someone can give me some pictures of eg OSM battle/armor/martial armor parts with different +x (white or blue) I would be happy so then I could see how much stats u get for each + grade on armor. Samo goes for weapons too ... I need pictures of blade/katanas stats with different+x grade and orb/crystal with different +x grades.

I thank you very much if you can help

Regards, Mesko

Banned

ill check what upgrade skills i have later since i didnt max all of them but im sure i got lvl 3 ruling force instead of sixth sense
    Last edited by WIpwns; 09-14-2010 at 03:11 PM.

If you want I could make the screenshots and put them in a zip folder or something, because there's no way in hell I'm gonna upload them one by one.

@WIpwns: Yea i would like to ask u if u can give information about all upgrade skills too Ty

@Berserk_Fury: I would be very happy if u could zip them and send the zip to me (using dmp778[at]gmail.com or mesko[at]sloserver.eu) Tyvm for help

Banned

dont know if i helped or not since def sense and offensive sense arent maxed
    awesome char builder btw, been using it since ver 1

I was gonna take the SS's tonight but server's going down for maintenance, I'll do them tomorrow.

I'm glad somebody helped about that

@WIpwns: TYVM For that screenshot! For FB before ep4 has got 0.125 DEF for every DEX point and now it gets 0.15

@Berserk_Fury: Take all time u need I'm very happy if i get them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesko View Post

@WIpwns: TYVM For that screenshot! For FB before ep4 has got 0.125 DEF for every DEX point and now it gets 0.15

lol np
    sad fb still 2 shot material even with +.10 def every dex

Quote Originally Posted by Mesko View Post

I emailed you the screenshots, hope it helps.

Tyvm for them I hope somebody could find more equipments higher than +9 and some mithril equipment too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast