Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FB Stat distribution after ep4

0.025 increase more per 1 dex point

Meaning FB has from 0.125 to 0.15 def increase per lv where WA has 0.143 (but ofc, we can't buff as good as WA hahah)

Mesko found out this info last night
    Last edited by dedantemon; 09-17-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesko View Post
    Tyvm for them I hope somebody could find more equipments higher than +9 and some mithril equipment too
    Here's a +11 mithril katana, but getting the other gear that you mentioned would be pretty unlikely so you will just have to wait until euro gets the patch.

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8...0917090700.jpg

No forcium crap in AH? Sadly +11 Mithril katana doesn't help me a lot ... or maybe I will find out something hehe :P Ty again for help if u get some more ... feel free to post it here or send it to me by email

Banned
    ill go check ah right now o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.
    Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
    - You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
    - You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
    - You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
    - You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
    - You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
    - You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
    - You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
    - You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
    - You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
    - You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
    - You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
    - You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.
    how fb related!

@mesko i got some pics from +0-+6 no +7 or higher in ah atm

I would be happy if u could send them on my email or posted them here It would help a lot to solve mystery of mithril upgrading as it's for sure changed a lot :P

Banned

thats all in ah atm

Tyvm for that screenshots only one more request ... can u show me Forcium katana+0 without slot?

And i think i figured out A LOT!!!

+0 gear has the same stats as before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast