Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How pathetic.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    LOL...nvm...EST took removed the transmuters from CS -_-
    Character change section bro.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Don't underestimate cap's ability to fail.
    mostly based on how well u play in war 2 bc we lose with noobs well i dont really like calling ppl noobs but when caps have experience ppl in we always manage to farm proc until some jackass calls the game it might be the same for procs but im speaking of t4 caps

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    mostly based on how well u play in war 2 bc we lose with noobs well i dont really like calling ppl noobs but when caps have experience ppl in we always manage to farm proc until some jackass calls the game it might be the same for procs but im speaking of t4 caps
    Well, I dunno. But I just push wherever people are pushing, and defend points that are under attack. Don't know if that makes me a farmer or not.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, I dunno. But I just push wherever people are pushing, and defend points that are under attack. Don't know if that makes me a farmer or not.
    lol everyone farms dont matter the case anyway u do it u have to get 30pts some how and some ppl choose to go to gate lol now dont ppl have to hit gate to go in and take their opponets base? alright then soo ppl should stop talking about farming lol

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    Fishy its something if u won war but ....you didnt sooo instead of waiting for the next war u wanted to post a thread about how cap beat u in war? lol and 9more ppl wow not there fault more procs should have joined in
    Lol......... 1) That war was a proc win like ensign said, and 2) I havent been on in about a week or so, so I havent the slightest clue what's been happening in the world of tier 4 besides the fact that I learned last night that 1shot actually switched sides LMAO =P
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

caps are nothing without the mob of fb's they usually have to root everyone lol?

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    caps are nothing without the mob of fb's they usually have to root everyone lol?
    It seems like that's a winning combo for either side.

not our fault that proc fbs waste their field binds on one single target in war instead of a mob, tell em to lrn2playfb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ischia View Post
    not our fault that proc fbs waste their field binds on one single target in war instead of a mob, tell em to lrn2playfb
    its not only proc fbs that do that....cap fbs hit me with field of execrate lots of times...when the mob of procs is near me

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    its not only proc fbs that do that....cap fbs hit me with field of execrate lots of times...when the mob of procs is near me
    sometimes its fun to target people or the bringers :>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast