Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Forcy amp 3 slots and SEHH

Forcy amp 3 slots and SEHH

this game is not about who try the hardest, nor who is the luckiest in dungeon... its all about who got the most USD.... they are making ppl with USD much stronger, prem can use bonus warp, and now the warp stone , just one click u can go anywhere within sec(my FS fren uses it to hunt derk, 1 click found derk, aod---attack--- die--- 1 click--- aod-- repeat... no one can steal from him.. LOL) . crafted sig weapons...... whats the point of crafting now when u spent so much money cant even pass OSM/ lapis weapons. and yes, im jealous that my fren has lots cash and buying stuff.. now hes rich in alz and all gear up............ for me i would suggest that put 3 slot forcium amp stuff and slot extender highest in Cash shop, let the rich ppl be pro and own the game.. and time for me to quit......now point running dungeon so hard and u cant make 100m a day, but they used Cash and pwnt ur face. this game just became................. so sad 《------------ what im feeling about it.. SERIOUS PLS PUT 3 OR 4 SLOT FORCIUM AMP AND SEHH INTO CASH SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got u look into this thread anyway xD
    seriously selling!

you don't make any sense

im saying that ppl with cash can easily get strong in the game without effort. and u can buy anything with cash now without getting banned.
    ppl without cash will have hard time in the game..... and im just saying they can put forcy amp and sehh in Cash shop . so that they can make more money, ppl with cash will be like god... and ppl who dont pay cash would be like crap............ dont know if i still make sense. LOL
    seriously selling!

It was bound to happen once day eventually all free games start doing this :P

i agree with you let them put epic gear in the cash shop so all the USD spenders can be the best!

This game is "Free to play" not "Free to be good"!!!

180 - FB - < DivineAlliance > - Venus - Cap

well u are very correct. but i've played nearly 3 years now and it has always been like this, since beta.however, it has been very very unfair lately with cash shop items being account bind. poor cabal players who don't have cash have been stuck playing a game which has little to offer. basically we can go dungeon, war and use the map in general. played nearly 3 years and got 2 rare drops from dungeon. war, even if you win, seems to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ your alz dry. not trying in war is the best policy to keep ur alz. never gotten anything epic from anything except derk. best way to hold on to your wealth is derk, NO WAR and just stand their like a moron in trade waiting for the opportunity to rip someone off. that is cabal is for u!

Shadow Titanium
    now you can sell ecoins tho =D

its like buying alz even more now!
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by AeonNathan View Post
    This game is "Free to play" not "Free to be good"!!!
    so you have to pay to be good then? is that what ur saying? sounds like fail to me..