Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: You have failed to connect to the server!!

You have failed to connect to the server!!

You have failed to connect to the server!!
    please try again later why that happends guys can u hlp me?

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    I get this from time to time, but it is usually gone pretty fast. If it already hasn't vanished after a reboot, attempt the suggestions below.

You could have an AV or firewall that is blocking the updater from running. You could also have the Data Execution Prevention system blocking it. Add CABAL to all of their exception lists.

Also, it could be because of a corrupted file. If the above does not work, then you will need to uninstall the game and delete all the files that are remaining. Screenshots and the like can stay, but all data files must go. Once that is complete, download and run a registry cleaner, then reinstall or re-download the game. If the issue began from the moment you downloaded it, then you will need to re-download. If the issue just now started after you were able to play CABAL for some time, then all that should be needed is a re-installation.

Post back if none of that helps.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

i downloaded more 3 time. but it doesn't work. turn off firewall and disable my Anti virut are not helpful

im having trouble with that too i uninstalled it and deleted all files from my computer re-downloaded it and still says failed to connect to server, put cabal on my firewall and antivirus acception lists...and how do u uplaod screenshots on imagshack?

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."