Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Vouchers

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Hardness capsules are a rip off.

The real money is in entry items and cores.

899 ecoins + 10 uch = 80m - 10m for the uch cost = 70m.

There is more money to be made off putting in the work with the help of ecoins as opposed to converting the ecoins to alz straight up.

Back on topic...happy hunting!
    where u getting 80m when euch are under 6m a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    where u getting 80m when euch are under 6m a piece
    Last time I did that was a week or two ago and I sold out overnight at 8m a piece before and after the update.

It just depends on the current supply...maybe they are in there for 6m now but Ive sold a ton at 8m-9m a piece with no issues.

Edit: Thats neither here nor there though as we all know prices change day to day.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

lol ure funny.. do u know how many people pay 250coins for the 10m capsules daily? 1000coins = 40m to them so i see no reason y i wont get it sold to me at 50m

100m per voucher u must be crazy. i doubt u can find anything in cs that can sell at that ratio
    Actually when I sold boards and costumes, Id buy them for about 3600 ecoins and sell for about 500M or so. that was the average price for them given their ecoin value.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    Actually when I sold boards and costumes, Id buy them for about 3600 ecoins and sell for about 500M or so. that was the average price for them given their ecoin value.
    just st fu nig no1 cares about ur prices
    spur only buys for 50m which is what i and so does every1 else would pay for them so stop qqing
    and instead of using usd to get better in game, why dont u buy food for ur family

SIGMetal
    i dunno wat kinda times u lived in that i missed but 30day BB+ were 50m b4 they became account bound and they were 1300 ecoins u do the math

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    just st fu nig no1 cares about ur prices
    spur only buys for 50m which is what i and so does every1 else would pay for them so stop qqing
    and instead of using usd to get better in game, why dont u buy food for ur family
    Cause... the Army feeds me well enough as it is? Not to mention, my 2 RW3 drops and my 5 amp pieces and 4 SEMs are what got me better in the game. The rest was just for fun. Anyways, GG Failtroll

Also, someone is buying them for 75M elsewhere in the trade forums. FYI.
    Last edited by TitusTyrannus; 09-15-2010 at 03:15 PM.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

i dunno wat kinda times u lived in that i missed but 30day BB+ were 50m b4 they became account bound and they were 1300 ecoins u do the math
    Those were BB+s. you found those all over the place. but for the boards and the costumes, prices were a hell of a lot higher. I never sold the lame cheap sh.it. I always sold the stuff that makes good money. K black boards for 4-500M each. Black suits for 875M etc. If it sells, which it did, then obviously its worth that much to someone. Now, feel free to keep paying 50M. thats fine. I dont need alz right now, so Im in no hurry to sell anything. I was just simply saying that I am willing to sell for 100M each and if you were interested, which you obviously are not, then let me know. Then you got all uppity. But whatevs.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

SIGMetal
    Those were BB+s. you found those all over the place. but for the boards and the costumes, prices were a hell of a lot higher. I never sold the lame cheap sh.it. I always sold the stuff that makes good money. K black boards for 4-500M each. Black suits for 875M etc. If it sells, which it did, then obviously its worth that much to someone. Now, feel free to keep paying 50M. thats fine. I dont need alz right now, so Im in no hurry to sell anything. I was just simply saying that I am willing to sell for 100M each and if you were interested, which you obviously are not, then let me know. Then you got all uppity. But whatevs.
    sry i already bought 6 at 50m per and i got mass offers at 70-80m so whoever is paying 75 tell them to pm me i can give them hookups

Banned
    lol@this black guy still trying to sell for 100m
    why u guys so desperate for alz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12