Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Problems with surveys in Free eCoin section?

Exclamation Problems with surveys in Free eCoin section?

I have noticed a recent trend in doing surveys in which I follow the instructions COMPLETELY and still do not receive the eCoins for them. Now I have made inquiries about them and have received the amount as promised but I was just wondering if anyone else has had these problems because I can understand one time but now several more times?
    Grief can sometimes prove to be far more punishing than Death...so I am Lady Aya, the Warlordess of Grief, and I have come to bring you everlasting sorrow.

yeah, same i just do the download ones then uninstall after i get gcoins, i've also got a trojan from something so much for stuff being safe..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulitmatepain View Post
    i've also got a trojan
    gms owned u

Quote Originally Posted by Ulitmatepain View Post
    so much for stuff being safe..
    gms trolled u

how did u get the coins that they didnt give u

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Carriere View Post
    I have noticed a recent trend in doing surveys in which I follow the instructions COMPLETELY and still do not receive the eCoins for them. Now I have made inquiries about them and have received the amount as promised but I was just wondering if anyone else has had these problems because I can understand one time but now several more times?
    Do you use firefox and/or an ad blocker?

Yea. I use firefox and the ad-on ad block plus and I dont get my ecoins from the free ecoin thing.

Yes Cruel I do use Firefox and ad blocker. Would that hinder it in some way? Because there are several now that I have done and some have come through while others haven't. Like a few quizzes where I get to the results page and I don't get my eCoins until I send in an inquiry about them.
    Grief can sometimes prove to be far more punishing than Death...so I am Lady Aya, the Warlordess of Grief, and I have come to bring you everlasting sorrow.