Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The One Shot.

lol everybody or most people know hed do good, we just want matri to come <3

Can't believe I read through all 9 pages of this; was funny though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    hey nice sig is that ur grandma?
    kid still believes that monsters exists
    cool story bro

btw this thread was made 5 hours ago and now it has 9 pages
    get a life mengs

Shadow Titanium
    i graduated with biomedical science degree, and during summer i'd come home and take english/history classes at a local community college to save money and free up my schedule for fall/spring semester... cant be having all those classes when im taking 2, 3 science courses!
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzter View Post
    im gunna get pounded lol.

mmmmmmm

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    How about i pay for your liposuction mengz?? You just need to give me a b.low.job.. And i'll make it all happennnnn.
    You know what's funny? A player who has to buy all their gear with USD and fails so hard that anytime he gets lucky and beats DarrkD HAS to take a screenshot. All that USD and you still fail how sad. :/ (What was it 450 USD for the GS and 600 something for the blade right? )

*Flame shield on*

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    How about i pay for your liposuction mengz?? You just need to give me a b.low.job.. And i'll make it all happennnnn.
    thats what you told the guy getting your wi gear huh. b.low job and you'll buy him an eos8 10bil and a 170 wi?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    thats what you told the guy getting your wi gear huh. b.low job and you'll buy him an eos8 10bil and a 170 wi?
    hey man lemme show you.... 50 bucks per hour lol buying 10bil a eos8 and accounts is chump change to him.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    I will transfer to Mercury and ONE SHOT Spur's pos Wiz /laugh emote and transfer back if provided with enough via paypal for a round trip k?

KAKA KID
    yawn... your on a long list of fools who have said that yet none has actually done it, and sorry If we merc's dont believe u venus ppl actually keeping your word, aka Matrimoney didn't represent u guys(fell flat on his face) well just ALL talk and no ACTION, if someone fronts u and u show up, we'll give u credit then and only then for having the balls to follow through on your word until then all I see and hear is noise,

merc>vag
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    yawn... your on a long list of fools who have said that yet none has actually done it, and sorry If we merc's dont believe u venus ppl actually keeping your word, aka Matrimoney didn't represent u guys(fell flat on his face) well just ALL talk and no ACTION, if someone fronts u and u show up, we'll give u credit then and only then for having the balls to follow through on your word until then all I see and hear is noise,

merc>vag
    Oh really? I'm still waiting for my transfer. Better yet, why don't you nubshts gift me 8,000 e-coins before you trash talk k

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast