Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: A question about soloing dungeons

A question about soloing dungeons

i am a level 132? warrior with pretty average gear on and at 130 i had to do the leveling up quest to kill i think like 70 flame warrior zombies or something like that in epaulet of dead b2f so i soloed it and that place straight up destroyed me most of the time i thought it wouldnt be that hard cuz of my level but i still managed to kill all 70 with like 8 minutes left out of the 2 hours in the dungeon. I also decided to do forgotten temple b1f/b2f and that place was even worse so i was wondering as a 132 warrior am i supposed to be able to run those dungeons by myself or do i need to be a higher level or have better gear?

EOD2 is better if u go whit some one higher lv of u wiz is recomeder so u can bm often so u dont die alot

well i star soloing FT at 150+ but i was using sharp pot +15 attack and 10%S.Amp pots for bosses u need some decent amp
    at least 40% if u not using amp pots and over 950 atack if u not using pots for attack get db wep and helmet

BTW i am 159 WA

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

yeah i was thinking the problem was mainly my gear. some of it is pretty good the rest isnt good at all though. my base dmg is kind of low because my stats are kind of messed up cuz im still kind of new to the game and this is my first char. i have like 6% s.amp which isnt great but my crit is kind of good i have like 77% crit dmg and 35% crit rate

6%!? Wth!?

yeah 6% is really bad LOL the only amp i have is from my epaulet of fighter + 6 (3% amp i think) and my boots which are like 3% crafted amp i just need some better gear overall alot of what i have on is just really bad for what i should be wearing by now

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    I may not know a whole freaking lot about warriors, but god damn dude lol work on the gear first. As for soloing those dungeons, the lowest I've heard of an EoD2 solo was 145 by a wiz and they were spamming fury pots to no end. I finally did my first at right around 150, and i used about 4 spring bamboo shoots from an old event to do it. If you pay attention to the levels of the monsters in those dungeons though, you'll find most of them start about 20+ levels higher than the level needed to get in, so don't assume at 132 a lvl 105 dungeon'll be easy. It USED to be the hardest one in the game before FT came out, and even in some ways i find FT easier to do. Just level up more and get better gear. The rest will come with practice and experience.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti