Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da best thing about dis merger

Banned

Da best thing about dis merger

DAVIDKANZ WILL GOTS MORE ACCOUNTS TO BUY YA FEELZ ME WERD!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeazy View Post
    DAVIDKANZ WILL GOTS MORE ACCOUNTS TO BUY YA FEELZ ME WERD!!!!!!!!!
    Go drink some antifreeze ya feelz me! Wurd.

Edit: The good stuff...you know the ethylene glycol variety. Drink it ho! Wurd.
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-17-2010 at 08:44 AM.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Go drink some antifreeze ya feelz me! Wurd.

Edit: The good stuff...you know the ethylene glycol variety. Drink it ho! Wurd.
    Go swallow the load my nig bankai chicken gonna bust on yo face. YA FEELZ ME! WERD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOY.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNigs View Post
    Go swallow the load my nig bankai chicken gonna bust on yo face. YA FEELZ ME! WERD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOY.
    Incredibly clever response for a cum guzzlin gutter wench such as yourself.

I applaud your wit, but question wether you wrote it or your boyfriend jizzy up there.

Edit: The funniest senario would be if you were jizzy himself...it would just solidify the notion that he is a sad lonely little boy who needs to create multiple online personalities so that he has someone to play with. The reality of it is...everyone hates him IRL and he will probably end up hanging himself. Not that the world will be any worse off once hes gone.
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-17-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

I applaud your wit, but question wether you wrote it or your boyfriend jizzy up there.
    ni gga u whack son biting my sh it and rewording it mightve been cool back in gr 3 but not anymore

GET ON MY LEVEL SPED NIG YA HERDZ

Banned

keep talkin sh it and ill put a big jizzy on yo face ya feelz me(please do)

Oh nooooez you're gonna pull out your little interwebz wenis and attempt to put a big jizzy on me! Nuuuuuuu!

Kick rocks little boy.

PS: Im still talkin sht. I will kick your interwebz teeth in...then blow my load on your face. Once the jizzy mixes with the blood you will be all pink and cute.

Edit: Then I'll break your glasses. ha ha ha ha!
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-17-2010 at 09:32 AM.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Where you at s ucka?

You're always trollin on here like you are some kinda cabal forums internet gangster...whats up? Mad at the world because you blew that guy back in 7th grade and he never called you again? You're projecting your personal problems. Get some counseling.
    Last edited by Palomar; 09-17-2010 at 09:50 AM.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Edit: The funniest senario would be if you were jizzy himself...it would just solidify the notion that he is a sad lonely little boy who needs to create multiple online personalities so that he has someone to play with. The reality of it is...everyone hates him IRL and he will probably end up hanging himself. Not that the world will be any worse off once hes gone.
    lmfao...
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNigs View Post
    ni gga u whack son biting my sh it and rewording it mightve been cool back in gr 3 but not anymore

GET ON MY LEVEL SPED NIG YA HERDZ
    Right because fast forward to gr 9 and here you are much more advanced...mommy and daddy must be so proud of you little guy.

Speaking of "gr 3" who says NIG anymore...thats some hardcore southsentral sht right there hommie. You pick that up listening to your NWA album in your mom's Prius?

Edit: You arent even close to my level son. Get past the pidgeon talk and we can dance.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast