Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question about storyline quests

Question about storyline quests

I'm only a level 13 warrior so far, and have been doing quests and such to progress.

My question is this: Do the storyline quests in Cabal last all the way up to (or close to) the level cap? Everywhere I checked online said that it ended around level 100, but most of those posts were outdated and I figured if there was any new content released it would increase the storyline quests in some way. I know the Porta Inferno stuff just came out and I'm assuming that has some sort of story to follow? Or is it just a new map to go kill things in? I don't really care for flat out grinding with no clear objective other than to get to max level. I do love PvP, however.

No they only last up to 100, after that it's pure grind.

D=

I can possibly live with that, since I really like this game and the PvP seems to be really great from what I've seen and read. Is it a horrible grind? Exactly how fast is the leveling after level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Zurriah View Post
    I can possibly live with that, since I really like this game and the PvP seems to be really great from what I've seen and read. Is it a horrible grind? Exactly how fast is the leveling after level 100?
    110->125 kinda blows because it's in LS . 125->150 goes retarded fast. 150->165 isn't terrible. if you hate grinding you'll probably want to shoot yourself going from 165->180
    Last edited by Rage; 09-17-2010 at 10:02 AM.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    110->125 kinda blows because it's in LS . 125->150 goes retarded fast. 150->165 isn't terrible. if you hate grinding you'll probably want to shoot yourself going from 165->180
    I don't even wanna imagine getting to 180...
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Won't you come?

Well my first ever MMO was MU Online, and in that game back when it first launched you literally had zero quests. You went and killed monsters from level 1 to 400. There was absolutely no sense of direction. I spent 4 months getting to level 75 (the game has changed now), which led to my hatred of grinding. As long as it isn't THAT bad I can live with it. Is level 100 a viable time to start PvPing or do you have to be at or around max level?

Well my first ever MMO was MU Online, and in that game back when it first launched you literally had zero quests. You went and killed monsters from level 1 to 400. There was absolutely no sense of direction. I spent 4 months getting to level 75 (the game has changed now), which led to my hatred of grinding. As long as it isn't THAT bad I can live with it. Is level 100 a viable time to start PvPing or do you have to be at or around max level?
    id say around lvl 120 for pvping. i mean sure there are some lvl 80's-110 pvping but not that many imo. then again i don't play this game anymore just go on the forums. and you definitely don't have to be max lvl to pvp. there are many 130s-160's that are happy to pvp. but if you rush to 120 and your just starting your will probably su/ck in pvp (no offense) due to lack of gear, and you might hate pvping.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

400? daium! Now that's just an obvious attempt from the company to rake in more money
    And wash away the noobs?
    Won't you come?

Actually back then the game was totally free. It was my first ever MMO and at the time I didn't know there was anything else out there available to play. The game still has no direction. There's no story, no quest system, nothing. It's a straight grind. The only difference is that now it has a cash shop and the rates have been raised a bit. The one thing I could say for that game is that the armor/weapon system was excellent. It's very similar to what it is here. You use gems/stones to upgrade your armor up to (at the time +9) +12. Doing so increased it's stats as well as its requirements, and it changes the way it looks. But the armor system alone wasn't anywhere near enough. They actually made the game Pay to Play for a while (lol) then went cash shop. Anyway I like Cabal more because the leveling is quicker, the skill system ROCKS, and the story is decent from what I've seen. Plus the armor and weapons are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y as hell.