Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aww Matrimoney =(

Shadow Titanium

Aww Matrimoney =(

lol soo that mat still talking about how he soo pro and yet someone paid his way to come to mercury and he btched out? Not suprised since hes still ducking spur and a hell of people for pvp/pk

Still talking about how ppl buy gears? LoL dont get mad at them be mad at BK for not paying u enough to get your own lol just show up on mercury and stop being a little btch or better yet, you can just st fu

and no sweety im not mad just telling you

hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 40.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahanoobs View Post
    hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 40.
    lol 40bucks? get real anything under 50 is change and i have plenty of money no reason to be mad over? lol Free game and buy gears soo u can call yourself pro haha way over board

Shadow Titanium
    and made a alt account just for this thread lol

so whast your ign then?

[QUOTE=hahahanoobs;110134]hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 4

Yea okay. Perhaps 40 is a lot for you, I can understand where you're coming from, alright. But lets be clear on one thing, he didn't get me to send anything, I said I would in the beginning. I got him to accept the Mercury challenge, I got him to give me his hotmail email address, and since he did both it's only right that I do what I stated. I am a man of my word. Remember that please.

Shadow Titanium
    lol jealousrite see all u had to do was ask
    but hmm am i from venus or mercury? well oh well

your turn lol

[QUOTE=TheKingofTrolls;110151]
    hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 4

Yea okay. Perhaps 40 is a lot for you, I can understand where you're coming from, alright. But lets be clear on one thing, he didn't get me to send anything, I said I would in the beginning. I got him to accept the Mercury challenge, I got him to give me his hotmail email address, and since he did both it's only right that I do what I stated. I am a man of my word. Remember that please.
    your a fool thats what you are.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Shadow Titanium
    hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 4

lol hes kinda slow wont get all that in multiple sentences o.O

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA

It's one thing to be a man of your word and another to give a guy who works at BK more than he makes in a day and is and has stated over and over that he's a scammer >_> besides, the transfer is 43 bucks lol
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast