Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aww Matrimoney =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) but from the threads and posts i read and the screenshot of matrimoney agreeing to it if the money was sent, is it not considered a scam or form of scamming if matrimoney used that 40 dollars to purchase something else from the cash shop besides the server transfer?
    You think EST will get involved into Paypal matters? You're obviously out of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Ummm whats the big deal about $40? thats pocket change unless your poor? so you think its alot? He acomplished something, to show how p***y Matri is, and he did. Besides if he works for BK id feel bad and send him a few bucks too, as long i make someone happy, thats what matters

I spend more than that eatting outside in a restaurant with my wife and thats not including tips... so whysomad? ohhh wait... whyallsopoor? o.o
    agreed. I spend more money on my gas than that. The matter of the fact is martimoney is a chicken shiet, coward, end of discussion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    agreed. I spend more money on my gas than that. The matter of the fact is martimoney is a chicken shiet, coward, end of discussion.
    The same thing applies for everyone in Merc who are too scared to come to Venus.

Shadow Titanium
    you are a retard who sends people money thinking they may go to merc LOLOLOLOl

Seriously. I wish I would send someone real money. You're an idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    He sent me the money knowing it wasn't going to be used on a transfer to try and make me look bad, but it's obviously backfiring and people are paying more attention to the fact that he's a complete I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retard for sending someone money and hoping for them to use it what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    The same thing applies for everyone in Merc who are too scared to come to Venus.
    Matrimoney you already have proven us right. You're nothing but cheap words.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    That's not the point youngen. Apparently you didn't get the point. You'll see it in my next post.

Banned
    That's not the point youngen. Apparently you didn't get the point. You'll see it in my next post.
    I could care less what your point is. Doesn't matter who you sent the money to, the outcome would be the exact same for everyone.

Shadow Titanium
    What next post the fact that you sent Matt your money and lost it...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast