Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [HOT] Matrimoney Wins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    yep, Marti proved to be a coward, is this suppose to be a surprise to KOT? u think u actually fooled anyone Mat? KOT knew u were probably going to back out anyways like I said 40 bucks is like droping a nickel to em and u just happened to pick it up and it obviously made your month lol, your words from before and now for certain and in the future as all of merc now vag nos as well is full of hot air? congratz on proving me right.........

coward
    the only thing people will remember is me getting 40 bux for freeeeee looolol

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    yep, Marti u proved to be a coward, is this suppose to be a surprise to KOT? u think u actually fooled anyone Mat? KOT knew u were probably going to back out anyways like I said 40 bucks is like droping a nickel to em and u just happened to pick it up and it obviously made your month lol, your words from before and now for certain and in the future as all of merc now vag nos as well is full of hot air congratz on proving me right.........

coward
    being a coward IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING A TOTAL IDIOTIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lost $40, face your fate!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Would anyone honestly take that 40 dollars and use it on a transfer? I don't need to prove myself to anyone from Mercury, or Venus for that matter. You think it makes me look bad taking the 40 dollars you gave me and not using it on what you WANTED me to use it on? Get real, everyones laughing at how retarded you are for what you did. You're right, 40 dollars is no big deal, which is exactly why I didn't spend it on what you had hoped.
    see why do you gotta be a dick now people are gonna be raging and trolling on you. all you had to do is xfer to merc for a damn day. but no you couldnt do that, now i gotta put up with bullsht topics such as "matri scured" and sht like that.

fucking piece of shit useless eating pleb

Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post
    see why do you gotta be a dick now people are gonna be raging and trolling on you. all you had to do is xfer to merc for a damn day. but no you couldnt do that, now i gotta put up with bullsht topics such as "matri scured" and sht like that.

in resume, someone try to call matri to come to merc.

then an idiot sent cash to matri because he thinks matri will come to merc.

matri keep the cash. WIN!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelScythe View Post
    being a coward IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING A TOTAL IDIOTIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lost $40, face your fate!!!!!!
    ty for admitting your buddy is a coward.... and ty for being that idiotic failure u just mentioned because I didn't give ya boy Mat 40 idiot thats KOT, moron learn to read, wth happened to reading rainbow these kids cant read, cant pay attention, and somehow think 40 bux means something to KOT other than entertainment to prove the fool is a certified

coward so ty for proving my point idiot
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Shadow Titanium
    the only thing people will remember is me getting 40 bux for freeeeee looolol
    Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
    - You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
    - You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
    - You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
    - You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
    - You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
    - You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    actually i already knew u would back out and i have told him. they chose to do it anyway cause proving this point > $40. u can post all the achivements u want and no one will care anymore.
    yea thats all they'll remember........ in your own mind...

coward, u scarred sukafish
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

ty for admitting your buddy is a coward.... and ty for being that idiotic failure u just mentioned because I didn't give ya boy Mat 40 idiot thats KOT, moron learn to read, wth happened to reading rainbow these kids cant read, cant pay attention, and somehow think 40 bux means something to KOT other than entertainment to prove the fool is a certified

coward so ty for proving my point idiot
    you are the moron that can't read lmao

stop trying to win, QQing won't hurt you

Shadow Titanium
    you are the moron that can't read lmao

stop trying to win, QQing won't hurt you
    how u figure that one moron? I wasn't the one who fronted the coward so u were WRONG idiot but I guess thats to hard for a kid like u to understand so go ahead and facepalm yourself for me then quit qq to me cause I wont give u and that coward a kleenex for showing he's a coward just like u said

a coward !

Banned
    how u figure that one moron? I wasn't the one who fronted the coward so u were WRONG idiot but I guess thats to hard for a kid like u to understand so go ahead and facepalm yourself for me then quit qq to me cause I wont give u and that coward a kleenex for showing he's a coward just like u said
    im xfering to merc k?

but first......

brb, polishing my k-red ur boyfriend paid for.

Shadow Titanium
    im xfering to merc k?

but first......

brb, polishing my k-red ur boyfriend paid for.
    lol idk what u do man,everyone no's your scarred of merc period and did this to avoid embarassment which was probably the right choice for u, a aka flamer to go out like a bich, well done indeed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast