Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Priest Class, the ruler of Support Magic (Idea)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    While this is an interesting suggestion, the fact is the game has a support class and it's an FA.

You said in another response that FA's are lacking.
    I don't think the problem is with the class itself, the problem with FA is the people who play it. They ignore that it is a support class and play it like any other class.
    It's a hybrid class that can stand its own in pvp, but what happens? People use it for only pvp instead.
    FAs are very much capable of keeping a party healed and buffed. Those capabilities might--
    You are correct on a lot of things here that you have mentioned, and I may have mistook the FA. I have played the FA to lvl.114 and done my share of dungeons, unfortunately the people I have been with have told me it was useless to be a supportive FA, and that the healing/support bit was not a good thing to put into. I now realize the potential the FA could have, though I must say the lack of getting points in MWAR is a disappointment while you help others in the field doing your job. If only the GM could make it to where you gain points by the amount of damage you heal per player.
    I do realize that CABAL is a game build around the PVP franchise, and I do say it is very unique in that aspect in everyway. But not everyone does pvp, as some prefer the PVE over PVP, such as myself. If only they thought about that before they made it only PVP-capable players, then we could have more support in dungeons then PVP. As I do dislike MWAR, dungeons are my thing, but I need MWAR for honor which and you cant get enough doing dungeons.
    Maybe I will go around being the healer I thought to be at first, and see where that takes me. Since I was build around PVP with my 114 FA out of peer pressure, I will change that around. Thank you for your information and in-game experiances, this has brought some light to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raysuko View Post
    You are correct on a lot of things here that you have mentioned, and I may have mistook the FA. I have played the FA to lvl.114 and done my share of dungeons, unfortunately the people I have been with have told me it was useless to be a supportive FA, and that the healing/support bit was not a good thing to put into. I now realize the potential the FA could have, though I must say the lack of getting points in MWAR is a disappointment while you help others in the field doing your job. If only the GM could make it to where you gain points by the amount of damage you heal per player.
    I do realize that CABAL is a game build around the PVP franchise, and I do say it is very unique in that aspect in everyway. But not everyone does pvp, as some prefer the PVE over PVP, such as myself. If only they thought about that before they made it only PVP-capable players, then we could have more support in dungeons then PVP. As I do dislike MWAR, dungeons are my thing, but I need MWAR for honor which and you cant get enough doing dungeons.
    Maybe I will go around being the healer I thought to be at first, and see where that takes me. Since I was build around PVP with my 114 FA out of peer pressure, I will change that around. Thank you for your information and in-game experiances, this has brought some light to me.
    I've been tempted to start an FA to try out their skills, but I already have a lot on my plate with my main heheh.
    I think they used to count heal points in nation war for Fa, but I if they ever did do that, they don't anymore.
    It would be nice if FA's could support in war, but with how fast war moves, it's understandable that they can't run around worrying about their team mates all the time.

I'm glad I could open your eyes to the capabilities of the FA. I wish you good luck on your endeavors!

The Lady has Spoken

Yeah, most FA's including me xDDDD tend to focus more on ourselves w/o thinking about our party allies. I dont know if its because were too tensed on whats going on when were fighting in pk or nw. But yeah thats the common response to the situation. During my last week of playing this game, I tried to change that way of thinking/responding when I partied with my guild to run a dungeon. I focused more on healing. I had my eyes on every HP bars of my party mates imagining that those also my hp bar and responsibility and I think I did good job out there because they were thanking and praising me despite the fact that we ran out of time to finish it - Lost (forgotten? i dont really know this dungeon LOL) Island. It felt good.

Another case, I held an event weeks ago. It was a Guild vs Guild FA's only GvG. My purpose of holding that event was not only to have something fun to do for the sake of boredom but to also observe how the current generation of FA's respond at times like PK. I used my own guild team for that observation and to what ive seen, there were only 3 out of the 8 members of the party who healed, I was one. We lost so bad at the first round. But at the second round of the event, thats when i started talking to my team reinforcing the importance of healing and support. All 8 members cooperated and started healing each other, it was a tremendous turn of tide, it was like our team was untouchable.

At my final day of playing, I was invited to another GvG, level range of participants were 140-170, fewer low levels though. If Fenrisulfor or whoever was with me in that gvg that day is reading this ryt, they can vouch for me that we overscored our opponent guild that also has a FA at their side. I just kept on healing. XD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

A 60 sec stun is huge maybe 15sec with a 60 sec cooldown at least. Also they should have some attaking component maybe a buff that doenst allow for any healing or most supportive features, but will add like 300atk giving them a respectable atk. Some of the big dungeons you need people to atk not support. I hear the boss in ft2 can 1 shot virtually anyone and not only that but you start to get a lot of aoe mobs in the higher dungeons. I definitly think there is a lot of potential here but it has to be able to atk and have respectible damage at that.

I have some other suggestions I will share tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123