Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Failed to connect to server... pls. try again later

Failed to connect to server... pls. try again later

Hi, I just installed cabal and created my account. but everytime i log in it says "failed to connect to server, pls try again later". i tried putting my firewall in game mode or even turned it off but still wont connect to server. pls .help..

[GM] Harlequin
    Which firewall do you use? Also wich OS do you use? And finally please provide a screenshot of your processes.

im having the same problem, im using McAfee (i dont know what OS is) or how to upload a screen shot, sorry if i m noob i never had to do anything like this before T^T
    I made an account at imageshack but dont know how do i upload my screenshots there?

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

i also having that same problem.. im using Norton antivirus but it never happen until the pass few weeks.. i think since PI update. i have to uninstall and reinstall the game in order to avoid that stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty problem.
    P.S. i report this issue to help desk like 1 week ago and still didnt get anything back yet.

i sent in a ticket and they replied saying exactly what hes saying up there lol.
    -check your antivirus and make sure cabal has complete access to your comp
    -uninstall and reinstall cabal to make sure the files are ok
    -if all that fails take a screen shot of your processes under task manager ans send it in so they can check whats blocking cabal
    (i dont know how to send in screen shots T^T) lol

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    If you want to send a screenshot with a ticket, then it is simple. Take the picture, open up paint or some similar program, open the "Edit" drop down menu, click on paste, then save the file. Then all you need to do is open up the ticket screen and scroll to where it has slots for attaching files. Browse your hard drive to select the file you want to attach, find it, then just hit OK.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

[GM] Harlequin
    Norton and McAfee should both be ok. Personally I use Norton and don't have issues, but I tested McAfee also and it worked aswell. As for the screenshot you only need to open the task manager. That is done with pressing ctrl + alt + del. When you opened the task manager select to show all processes and hit the print key. Then do as Sicon wrote. Open paint and paste the screenshot in it and save it.

We ask for these screenshots, because sometimes programms interfeer with gameguard. We got some experience with that and we know by now which programms usually could cause a problem on certain systems. Most issues are usually caused by the antivirus or firewall having a fight with gameguard or by a blocked connection to either the server.