Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blader Solo FT1 (lvl 137 Blader) .. Achievement?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    lol i wanna know what hes using when hes lvl 12x. forc amp? osm pc dmg? lolol.
    u must be new here

it seems that you dont have the intelligence to answer me.

Banned
    just because you rock a garbage ass titanium wep and osm martial amp at 16x doesnt mean my 12x bl did

so why dont you tell all of us what kind of weapons are you using in 12x? oh in case you forgot, my 15x blader used to roll your 16x blader. You were QQ and raging so hard its funny.

Banned
    so why dont you tell all of us what kind of weapons are you using in 12x? oh in case you forgot, my 15x blader used to roll your 16x blader. You were QQ and raging so hard its funny.
    LMFAO how many times did I rape you for every kill you got on me in PvP? 100? 200? The only time you stood a chance was before I got decent gear and when we went full shorts, rofl. Seeing as how you hid from me once I got my first forc amp piece, I couldn't really show you the huge difference between us. Let me be real clear here...My old BL would destroy my WI now, and my WI destroys you.

I admit you started to get stronger when you got your 8% rate forc blade. But before that I would say that I had lots of chances to see you rage and QQ all the time in shout like a lil kid. oh yeah, you forgot to tell us all what kind of epic gear you are using in 12x so you can solo ft? that was more than 2 years ago if my memory serves.

Banned
    I admit you started to get stronger when you got your 8% rate forc blade. But before that I would say that I had lots of chances to see you rage and QQ all the time in shout like a lil kid. oh yeah, you forgot to tell us all what kind of epic gear you are using in 12x so you can solo ft? that was more than 2 years ago if my memory serves.
    I've got a 127 BL, thanks buddy. I also remember soloing FT way back when on my BL using something like a 5 rate 20 dmg OSM and a 5 rate 20 dmg TI. All you need to do is know Chakris timing, which I knew real well.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    just because you rock a garbage ass titanium wep and osm martial amp at 16x doesnt mean my 12x bl did
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I've got a 127 BL, thanks buddy. I also remember soloing FT way back when on my BL using something like a 5 rate 20 dmg OSM and a 5 rate 20 dmg TI. All you need to do is know Chakris timing, which I knew real well.
    Way to contradict yourself, dumbass. Lets just give you the benefit of doubt that you actually killed chakris (without stacking, and with the really short buff duration like you claimed), which i really doubt, do you seriously expect us to believe you soloed orca at the end? i just lol at this.
    maybe next time you will claim u solo derk at 13x lol.

BTW hash, yes, it is an achievement.
    Last edited by krider; 09-19-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Banned
    Way to contradict yourself, dumbass. Lets just give you the benefit of doubt that you actually killed chakris (without stacking, and with the really short buff duration like you claimed), which i really doubt, do you seriously expect us to believe you soloed orca at the end? i just lol at this.
    maybe next time you will claim u solo derk at 13x lol.
    Are you retarded? I had a 127 BL while I was still on my 170 BL idiot. Meaning I put my gear on my 127 and could solo FT easily. On top of that, how is me having titanium weps at 12x 2 years ago somehow make me look bad? You're the scrub still rocking a titanium wep at 16x. Killing Chakris was cakemode, its real easy to get the full 45 second window to kill Chakris, and I feel bad for any 12x-13x BL that can't kill someone as squishy as Chakris in about 45 seconds. LOL, couldn't solo Orca? Vamping on a BL in BM2 is cakemode. BM2/Aura - intuition - BM2/Aura. Not very hard is it?

I don't know what he uses. BUT all it takes is lvl127? or was is 128? anyways, that's all u need to wear full forcy amp gears. N knowing him.. he prob had them all +7 or higher n crafted too. So if a lvl 13x can solo which i know it can be done... with epic ass gears.... lvl12x is EASY! =O mind u... there r still ppl who's lvl150+ who still can't finish. Gear is 1 thing... but skill too. N u have to know how to run it. when to use ur sp.. etc.

Either way... for avg players... it can not be done till after lvl140+ even 150+
    But ofcourse with the epic gears out these days.....
    Whatever happen to when OSM was the THING?!@?! 2 slot osm used to be like 5mil..... now u'd be lucky if u can sell for 500k x_x

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast