Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SoD needs to drop pc forcium, who agrees? it should drop it every run

Osmium

SoD needs to drop pc forcium, who agrees? it should drop it every run

yes?

So lvl 120's can have forcium amp? that would give them much more reason to farm a teir.
    Sounds like a horrible idea

Osmium
    trollololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol

Banned
    what...you don't like getting one slot clean osm and non slot tg/sg/mystic gears for drops?

Osmium
    lol, stop trolling

Banned
    it was a serious question

Osmium
    O, well in that case yes, I would like to see an increase in better drops, would that happen? Probably not, but w/e

pc forci does drop in sod...in private server, since you got scammed how about relocation bro? save everyone the hassle.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    i would agree to this....if 99.99% of em are wrong amp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    O, well in that case yes, I would like to see an increase in better drops, would that happen? Probably not, but w/e
    yes,it would be nice if dungeons would have regular level appropriate crafted drops like every other mmo in existence,but you've got to remember that you're playing cabal,it's an unholy grindfest and a total waste of time to farm for something even worth selling,i've been playing for 2 years too,and about half of that time was with increased drop rate bonuses,in total i've gotten perhaps 3-4 amp drops,2 bikes and the random 2 slot osm grade gear drop,there's too much of a luck factor for drops for me to even continue playing

perfect example...2 days ago I went with a buddy to FT B1F to help him do his 160 bslv cuz it's faster than what it would take for him to solo it,we both had diamond service,BB+ stacked and winning bonus for a 90% drop rate bonus each...90%...on our first run we got no key or mutant energy ball,nesbite's chest was an fch,chakris gave us a uch and orca was an astral core forcium for the best ft run ever in existence,second run almost the same thing,except we got 1 of each key..6 mutant energy balls,nesbite was an fch...again,chakis was a uch...AGAIN,and orca gave us an acbf this time,treasure room was a lvl3 glory pot,2 uch and an fch

whats f'd up about the whole thing is,someone i know w/o any premium or BB+ who can solo it gets 2 uchh and a 2 slot osm gs in one run

The game has no consistency of any kind

damn,my bad on wall o' text,inb4 tl;dr trolls
    Last edited by Rastan; 09-19-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast