Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SoD needs to drop pc forcium, who agrees? it should drop it every run

quit complaining or quit. i think one thing everyone will agree on is your an annoying fa/g.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Osmium
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ snow, no one likes you or your fail arguments.

Osmium
    Rage, you should specify who you're talking to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    quit complaining or quit.
    I am quitting cabal,it's no longer worth the effort especially with much better f2p games coming out or already in existence,I'm tired of staring at a combo bar 95% of the time while I'm playing which is pretty much all you have to do to acomplish anything in-game

Osmium
    I kind of agree with you rastan, I like WoWs drop system, every run everyone get's something good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    yes,it would be nice if dungeons would have regular level appropriate crafted drops like every other mmo in existence,but you've got to remember that you're playing cabal,it's an unholy grindfest and a total waste of time to farm for something even worth selling,i've been playing for 2 years too,and about half of that time was with increased drop rate bonuses,in total i've gotten perhaps 3-4 amp drops,2 bikes and the random 2 slot osm grade gear drop,there's too much of a luck factor for drops for me to even continue playing

perfect example...2 days ago I went with a buddy to FT B1F to help him do his 160 bslv cuz it's faster than what it would take for him to solo it,we both had diamond service,BB+ stacked and winning bonus for a 90% drop rate bonus each...90%...on our first run we got no key or mutant energy ball,nesbite's chest was an fch,chakris gave us a uch and orca was an astral core forcium for the best ft run ever in existence,second run almost the same thing,except we got 1 of each key..6 mutant energy balls,nesbite was an fch...again,chakis was a uch...AGAIN,and orca gave us an acbf this time,treasure room was a lvl3 glory pot,2 uch and an fch

whats f'd up about the whole thing is,someone i know w/o any premium or BB+ who can solo it gets 2 uchh and a 2 slot osm gs in one run

The game has no consistency of any kind

damn,my bad on wall o' text,inb4 tl;dr trolls
    drop rate doesn't affect chests. chests have 100% drop rate. sux that you didn't get a key tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    pc forci does drop in sod...in private server, since you got scammed how about relocation bro? save everyone the hassle.
    What server does that?

Shadow Titanium
    lol if ur srsly gonna bit.ch about drop rates when u have gotten 2 bikes u must have a wack sense of wat to expect to drop for u. there are ppl who havent gotten a bike even after playing over 2 1/2 yrs, done over 500 sod and lid, over 300 (maybe) eod, and however many of the other dungeons (not trying to imply any1 here *cough*). all there is to show for all those dungeons and hrs of grind is ~10 amp pieces, all but 1 of em wrong amp, and only a few stuff worth mentioning like 2slot weaps, db 1 slot weap, etc.

rastan you've gotten 2 bikes and 3-4 amp, consider yourself lucky already

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What server does that?
    dunno i was just assuming one of the 50x or 100x private servers, not really worth even mentioning..

ogrealms ect ect ect ect...cant name all of them...mostly small junk servers...(and are still in episode 2 n 3...)
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast