Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I get next...

Shadow Titanium
    lol this thread needs to be updated as far as his gear and level. lvl 172 now and such as

yeah that would be good but he dont have like 5bil or something need to get those later on
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

turn that +9 blade into a +11 blade first off. then either work on some def gear, or some hp stuff and youll be sitting decent. bof+6's arent a real big increase, i would just hold off on them a bit. pretty soon anything you need WILL take billions, so be prepared.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

AoP+6

Earrings depend what you like I guess. some people prefer "guard" other likes "force regen".

+ that blade
    + that orb

Event sig suit / gloves / boots Would be good.

EoF+7 (sig) or EoF+8

Keep your BoF+3slots. You're 17x FB so u should have max rate with merg / k-red and stack your blade buffs. BoF+3slots crits harder than bof6. there's a topic on it somewhere here that explains all that.

Shadow Titanium
    BUMP

Not sure what I should go for next :]

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Just wondering what you all think I should go for next .

Here's my current gear:

Amulet: Amulet of Pain +5 aop6
    Rings: Critical Ring +2 x4 rof10
    Board: K Red
    Epaulet: EoF+7 eof8
    Earrings: Vamp. +6 x2 good drosnin/vamp earring+7s
    Bracelets: Slotted BoF+3 x2 bof7
    Helm: 40/7 Osm. Battlehelm +9
    Suit: 7% Amp 100 HP Armorsuit +9 sig event/forci/war cubes (sig 8% two slot)
    Boots: 7% Amp 50 HP SIG Battleboots +9 above
    Gloves: 7% Amp Armorgloves +9 above
    Blade: 7% Amp Forc. Blade +9 +11 version, or 20% cdi(it looks like your cdi is pretty high already though so maybe not)
    Crystal: 36% Dmg Lapis Crystal +9 topaz/sig version
    Runes: Level 15 HP, Level 10 Defence hp steal, blended runes (depends on pvp/pve build which to go for), amp, attack, stat ones (int/dex/str)
    Belt: Vital +4

I'm not really sure what piece of gear I should upgrade next, so if you guys could help me out, that would be great. farm ic2 and you'll get most of it :3

PS. I'm currently thinking about getting 2x BoF+6's, but I'm not really sure how much better they are than BoF+3's.

EDIT: Gear updated (Jan. 30th)
    steep in price but i mean you asked for upgrades, those are basically most of them. there are some cheaper alternatives for some like tg gloves instead of the osm armor but i mean your gear is still pretty standard-high so ^^
    besides that imma just reiterate what others said and + your gear..+11 is usually as high as i like to go ever since i failed my orb to 15 twice <_< all depends on your luck and budget though. I would say to focus on the other things before upgrading though because it can eat up all of your money and you'll be left with something worse than you started with several bil later.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by maibaza View Post
    steep in price but i mean you asked for upgrades, those are basically most of them. there are some cheaper alternatives for some like tg gloves instead of the osm armor but i mean your gear is still pretty standard-high so ^^
    besides that imma just reiterate what others said and + your gear..+11 is usually as high as i like to go ever since i failed my orb to 15 twice <_< all depends on your luck and budget though. I would say to focus on the other things before upgrading though because it can eat up all of your money and you'll be left with something worse than you started with several bil later.
    TY Sir. I think I'm going to go for AoP+6 next, then go for +11 forcium gloves.

yeah i would say aop6 is the cheapest thing that makes an impact with your setup right now (1-1.5b for 5% dmg vs. 2b for 20 defence)

but i mean you already well outgear me so you don't need me to tell you what to do ^^

Shadow Titanium
    hump

hmmmmm,either i miss calculated or you... you're stats are different from ur gears in all you get 171 dmg and ur stats say another thing?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast