Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Planning to make an FA. Help?

Planning to make an FA. Help?

I have no idea where to begin. Is there a guide or something somewhere for me to use as a reference? From what I hear there are tons of different FA's. I just want to focus on dealing ranged damage with a bow. I also plan to do a lot of PvP and nation wars and such in the long run. I have no idea what skills to get, how high to level them, or what armor to wear/stats to add into.

Halp me ;(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurriah View Post
    I have no idea where to begin. Is there a guide or something somewhere for me to use as a reference? From what I hear there are tons of different FA's. I just want to focus on dealing ranged damage with a bow. I also plan to do a lot of PvP and nation wars and such in the long run. I have no idea what skills to get, how high to level them, or what armor to wear/stats to add into.

Halp me ;(
    because some of us like to walk up to people and beat them up with our bows

I've seen it happen ;(

I managed to find a lot of information and guides on FA last night. I plan on going with Battle Armor instead of Martial, but I'm still in the dark in terms of skills. The guides I read were very lacking in descriptions and highly confusing.
    Last edited by Zurriah; 09-20-2010 at 10:26 AM.

The guides should be updated since new skills were added.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd