Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Since the update

So im guessing just get: rising shot,force kick, charge, impact stab, cascade, seismic wave, whirlwind, and sword quake. Now that leaves spiral doom sword cannon terra break...im not so sure if heavy slash is the way to go and power stab lemme know lol.

Osmium
    rising shot, force kick, charge, impact stab, cascade break and power stab ~ all level 20
    seismic wave and sword quake ~ level 18
    whirlwind ~ level 9

Shadow Titanium
    no sword cannon? sum ppl are gonna b effed if they get rooted hurhur

Osmium
    Most FB are sword and its not hard to anticipate their combo and when they are gunna use assassonate. Thats when you use seismic wave and sword quake to make up the range while rooted. Also, Instant Immunity's cool time isn't that long and you will generally save it for when your about to take the opposite nation head on.

If ya really wanted sword cannon though, you can exchange it for cascade break as sword cannon is only slightly lower dps. Depends on your play style.

Shadow Titanium
    i have sc instead of rising because frankly, that sht is overrated for pvp since it doesnt even have any base amp, and because sc has way more uses than just when ur rooted like finishing running ppl. besides, i have killed fbs with sc b4 cuz they rooted when they runnin with a sliver of hp left, only to get pwned cuz they turn around; sw and sq just dont quite have the range flexibility that sc gives

Osmium
    Like i said its situational. I use rising shot in my pve combo as well for vamp purposes. It does nearly 800 crits on 1k def so I keep rising over sword cannon.
    Last edited by boredom; 09-23-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silver2020 View Post
    So im guessing just get: rising shot,force kick, charge, impact stab, cascade, seismic wave, whirlwind, and sword quake. Now that leaves spiral doom sword cannon terra break...im not so sure if heavy slash is the way to go and power stab lemme know lol.
    i assume your not that good..............terra break is an automatic no i didnt even get that skill even when i hit completer and spiral doom is a no and i guess you can take out sword cannon(just got a new range skill.....)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    i assume your not that good..............terra break is an automatic no i didnt even get that skill even when i hit completer and spiral doom is a no and i guess you can take out sword cannon(just got a new range skill.....)
    I see, no I am not as good with WA as i used to be seeing i havnt played it in like 2 years but i remade a WA cause i have epic gear for it.

SW18, ww9,and SQ9, this make sq cooltime at 6.1 sec very hopefull since it cause 3 hit damage

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    SW18, ww9,and SQ9, this make sq cooltime at 6.1 sec very hopefull since it cause 3 hit damage
    <_< i want to see that combo win a pvp

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast