Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks but no thanks Cabal

Thanks but no thanks Cabal

The day I logged in and saw my gear and weapons all plussed up, I could of cried. Do you know for over a year I've tried getting my gear to just a +6. Failed time and time again to get it off +3 or +4. It's staying where it's at now, not risking it anymore. So thank you there for saving me big money for not having to buy UCHHs and going through anymore fails and the frustration. From the looks of more and more items going into the AH that are not upgraded, it looks like I'm not alone. It was costly enough failing one core at a time, and now you want us to double up and fail for twice the cost.... Heck no!

Also you saved me big money on going to wars. You need to change the name too there. War means strategy and it's anything but anymore. Why not appropriately name it the Farmers Market? Point farmers only in there. That's all it is anymore thanks to your bad decisions as usual.

Still see help desk tickets are a major issue. You have been in charge now about 6 months and obviously can't handle managing and running the game too. You need to find another company to handle the management part and PAY THEM. The mess you have going on it's only fair.

Now you want to combine your games and they have the same mess we do, and now it's going to be times two the problems. You can't handle one let alone two.

Also a side note to new players. The forums and bad comments in game are not supported by a good majority of players and does not represent NA. It represents bad management on Cabal's part for not dealing with it. Trust me it's cost them plenty of decent players already because of it. It's been so bad back to whisper and guild only for chat. Rest of it is shut off.

Going to stick around and watch the mess from combining the two games. Heck you are still restoring characters that were hacked back when you took over from OGPlanet. I hope it's not going to be the same mess again on people losing their characters too. Hopefully you learned from that and will make this a smoother transition for the others. Time will tell.

You need to step your game up big time Cabal. You can't afford losing more players. Management is killing you, or lack of management I should say.
    Last edited by LostYourMind; 09-20-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    on forum, everyone is professional financial management and business management advisers
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    The day I logged in and saw my gear and weapons all plussed up, I could of cried. Do you know for over a year I've tried getting my gear to just a +6. Failed time and time again to get it off +3 or +4. It's staying where it's at now, not risking it anymore. So thank you there for saving me big money for not having to buy UCHHs and going through anymore fails and the frustration. From the looks of more and more items going into the AH that are not upgraded, it looks like I'm not alone. It was costly enough failing one core at a time, and now you want us to double up and fail for twice the cost.... Heck no!

Also you saved me big money on going to wars. You need to change the name too there. War means strategy and it's anything but anymore. Why not appropriately name it the Farmers Market? Point farmers only in there. That's all it is anymore thanks to your bad decisions as usual.

Still see help desk tickets are a major issue. You have been in charge now about 6 months and obviously can't handle managing and running the game too. You need to find another company to handle the management part and PAY THEM. The mess you have going on it's only fair.

Now you want to combine your games and they have the same mess we do, and now it's going to be times two the problems. You can't handle one let alone two.

Also a side note to new players. The forums and bad comments in game are not supported by a good majority of players and does not represent NA. It represents bad management on Cabal's part for not dealing with it. Trust me it's cost them plenty of decent players already because of it. It's been so bad back to whisper and guild only for chat. Rest of it is shut off.

Going to stick around and watch the mess from combining the two games. Heck you are still restoring characters that were hacked back when you took over from OGPlanet. I hope it's not going to be the same mess again on people losing their characters too. Hopefully you learned from that and will make this a smoother transition for the others. Time will tell.

You need to step your game up big time Cabal. You can't afford losing more players. Management is killing you, or lack of management I should say.
    Umm they happen to OWN the game, so if your lucky they're laughing at you right now. Ive been with this game form day 1, and 2 1/2 yrs later and no sign of losing players. For every one of you that leaves, 20 more fresh ones join, all willing to spend money .

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiPei View Post
    Umm they happen to OWN the game, so if your lucky they're laughing at you right now. Ive been with this game form day 1, and 2 1/2 yrs later and no sign of losing players. For every one of you that leaves, 20 more fresh ones join, all willing to spend money .
    You're a total idiot if you think even close to the amount of people play this game now compared to 2 months of after OB. I'm being generous by saying there's probably a fifth the player base now compared to that time.

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke

Perfect, 10/10, except for the bold. Nobody but a few really understand what a forum is, including [GM]s.

A forum is community run. You can't ban anyone for disobeying the rules. Imo, the community should be writing the rules. Not the complex ones, just small things like language. If moderaters are banning left and right, they should just shut down the forums, it's a waste of time.

+1
    Mercury -

RedOsmium
    I play cabal less and less each day.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiPei View Post
    1 good player leaves, 20 new 1s enter to stand in town, hack, and do nothin but lag game more*. fixed it for ya.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyourmind View Post
    the day i logged in and saw my gear and weapons all plussed up, i could of cried. Do you know for over a year i've tried getting my gear to just a +6. Failed time and time again to get it off +3 or +4. It's staying where it's at now, not risking it anymore. So thank you there for saving me big money for not having to buy uchhs and going through anymore fails and the frustration. From the looks of more and more items going into the ah that are not upgraded, it looks like i'm not alone. It was costly enough failing one core at a time, and now you want us to double up and fail for twice the cost.... Heck no!

Also you saved me big money on going to wars. You need to change the name too there. War means strategy and it's anything but anymore. Why not appropriately name it the farmers market? Point farmers only in there. That's all it is anymore thanks to your bad decisions as usual.

Still see help desk tickets are a major issue. You have been in charge now about 6 months and obviously can't handle managing and running the game too. You need to find another company to handle the management part and pay them. The mess you have going on it's only fair.

Also a side note to new players. The forums and bad comments in game are not supported by a good majority of players and does not represent na. It represents bad management on cabal's part for not dealing with it. Trust me it's cost them plenty of decent players already because of it. It's been so bad back to whisper and guild only for chat. Rest of it is shut off.

Going to stick around and watch the mess from combining the two games. Heck you are still restoring characters that were hacked back when you took over from ogplanet. I hope it's not going to be the same mess again on people losing their characters too. Hopefully you learned from that and will make this a smoother transition for the others. Time will tell.

You need to step your game up big time cabal. You can't afford losing more players. Management is killing you, or lack of management i should say.
    qq

The game is dying and people don't wanna face it GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast