Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: redos 40% vs 20% forcy

redos 40% vs 20% forcy

wassup wat yall think about redos 40% dmg blade vs 20% forc blade?

holla at me if you kno

Shadow Titanium
    Any cr on forcy ? if not redos 40 is better
    btw how much is that redos 40 o.O
    Last edited by providen1990; 09-20-2010 at 10:40 AM.

Very costy lol probably more then forcy 20

RedOsmium
    It's simple.
    Redos 40cd > forcy 20cd for comboing.
    forcy 20cd > Redos 40cd for bm2.

can any high lvl answer me no offense but i liek to hear info from end game bladrz

It honestly depends on the class and what other weapon you are pairing it with. redos 40% dmg is beast mode on a BL with a forc amp blade for instance. but for a FB or FS it is not the ideal final weapon. Of course its still very good.

RedOsmium
    It'll be funny when they give the same advice as me .. Forcy is a lot better on non crits and the redosm is better on crits. In normal comboing, (where u usually crit atleast one mob) or in pvp (where u usually crit atleast once) the redosm would be better dps. Blader bm2 requires a high attack and amp to be more effective. The attack gain from the forcy blade in bm2 would allow for a better "piercing effect" through the bosses def (u use bm2 on bosses right?). On EU cabal a lot of their higher end players use a 7 amp forcy blade with a forcy 20cd. The only better combination I've seen from them is 2x forcy 5amp/10cd blades. I have seen what I think is their best blader regret from switching to forcy amped + redosm 40cd. Also, u can easily sell the forcy 20cd, but the redosm is acc bind without any way to remove the extended slot. Overall I say go with forcy 20cd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    It honestly depends on the class and what other weapon you are pairing it with. redos 40% dmg is beast mode on a BL with a forc amp blade for instance. but for a FB or FS it is not the ideal final weapon. Of course its still very good.
    40% redosm with 7amp forcium is worse than two 20% forcium in every possible way. It's the same cdi but the loss of attack is not completely compensated by the 7amp.

Banned
    40% rosm for pvp
    20% forc for pve

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    40% redosm with 7amp forcium is worse than two 20% forcium in every possible way. It's the same cdi but the loss of attack is not completely compensated by the 7amp.
    yea i know. I was just emphasizing the point that it depends what you are pairing with the weapon that determines which is better between 20% dmg forc or 40% dmg redos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast