Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Debuffs

only cannons i got are Lightning/aqua/stone/wind for BM1, my Debuffs are Hard luck/enervation and mass enervation/execaration and mass exe./ and that Def down debuff (altho this one isnt lvl 20)

Im thinkin of taking off the enervation since u cant use it on characters and lvl up the def down debuff instead coz u can use that on characters. but -29 def isnt much if u think about it.. still thinkin what debuffs i should remove. and lvl up on my final build.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Ensoooo ya noob >_> get rid of RI for one so you can lvl earth guard and wind cannon a lil @_@ and you to answer the all asked question, you CANNOT stack cannon buffs in BM1...it'll simply use the strongest one you have and that's that. So all you FBs out there, unless you actually use Fire, Magic and Crystal cannons, ditch em to lvl your bm1 buffs and regular buffs.
    If I take out RI, I get... 2 levels of Earth gaurd, and not having to recast as often is better than 2 defense IMO. And if I level wind cannon more my combo breaks.

And @Reborn, Lower Defense is -39 I thought.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    If I take out RI, I get... 2 levels of Earth gaurd, and not having to recast as often is better than 2 defense IMO. And if I level wind cannon more my combo breaks.

And @Reborn, Lower Defense is -39 I thought.
    then be smart and use a filler? @_o
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    then be smart and use a filler? @_o
    o.O I'm not going to explain myself again, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123