Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameguard issues

Gameguard issues

I'm being disconnected often because of issues with GameGuard.

I've already allowed CABAL and GameGuard through my firewall. I've already reinstalled once with no success.

I'm wondering what I can do now so I won't have this problem again.

I have Norton.
    Last edited by N58; 09-20-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Try going through your gameguard file and marking all .erl files as read only. Also delete any .erl files with a number in them. Do this everytime you start the game and see if it helps.

Tried your suggestion with no luck.

[GM] Harlequin
    The main information when you experience issues with gameguard is the type of issue. When you get an error code 6 you see the type. Those 3 numbers are giving the reason for the problem. So it is very important that you post them to see what the problem is.

I have a different problem. When I run Cabal, I get this message:

Restarting the program nor my computer helps. I uninstalled Cabal completely and reinstalled it and I still get that message.

bump.

{ ... }
    Last edited by N58; 09-21-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Here is the error I'm getting.

It's definately not my firewall. I've already turned it off to see if its the cause, but I get disconnected regardless.

There's nothing else that would block GameGuard.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[GM] Harlequin
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    I have a different problem. When I run Cabal, I get this message:

Restarting the program nor my computer helps. I uninstalled Cabal completely and reinstalled it and I still get that message.
    Ok your error is related to the launcher. If your game is fully updated to the latest version you could try to skip the launcher and directly start the game. This is dune by making a short cut to the cabalmain.exe and then you open the shortcut properties. In the target box you add the word husky at the end. This will skip the updater.

Quote Originally Posted by N58 View Post
    Here is the error I'm getting.

It's definately not my firewall. I've already turned it off to see if its the cause, but I get disconnected regardless.

There's nothing else that would block GameGuard.
    Your error is the infamous error 114 which means initialisation fail. Please follow these steps in order to solve this issue:

1) Run the game from an administrator PC account
    2) Make sure the firewall and router are not blocking connectivity (make sure your ports are open in the router)
    3) Check the antivirus to make sure it's not blocking GameGuard or Cabal.
    4) Make sure you don't have any software that blocks GameGuard (such as Outpost Firewall, Panda antivirus, PunkBuster, Windows Sidebars, Avira antivirus , etc)

Note : In order to be 100% sure that it’s not a random software blocking Cabal , please upload a screenshot of the Task Manager -> Processes tab to www.imageshack.us and provide me the link, so that I can see which running software is blocking Cabal.

Im getting the same error N58s getting and its like what the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ -_- i cant get on the game let alone when i do get to the main menu it gives me that screen "hacking provention system"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast