Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How to do Account Transfer?

How to do Account Transfer?

I have a Character 151 lvl in Account A and want to transfer to account B.

Account A has 4 character but only one is 151 lvl.
    Account B has 4 character too and one space open for Account A transfer.

When i go Item shop. which account i should log in?

Which account i should buy the Ecoins?

Does one space open for one charactore is ok?

Does the account bind item from Account A transfer too?

Will Item disapper after the transfer.? ( character using it when transfer).

Quote Originally Posted by stranger View Post
    I have a Character 151 lvl in Account A and want to transfer to account B.

Account A has 4 character but only one is 151 lvl.
    Account B has 4 character too and one space open for Account A transfer.

When i go Item shop. which account i should log in?

Which account i should buy the Ecoins?

Does one space open for one charactore is ok?

Does the account bind item from Account A transfer too?

Will Item disapper after the transfer.? ( character using it when transfer).
    If both accounts are your's then open up 2 windows, one signed on the account with the 151 character, other signed in with the other characters, since your other account that is RECEIVING the 151 char, that is the account you should buy the ecoins, and obviously one space open for one character is ok....if that answers that question, and any alz or items in account A will be transfered to the other account and no the item won't disappear?

Shadow Titanium
    acc transfer doesnt work when ur logged in, best way to do it is via cash shop on website
    receiving acc initiates the transfer by selecting a lvl range for the char thats transferred (theres a 150-180 lvl range for example) and also pays for ecoins, and sets a special code for acc transfer
    sending acc inputs special code and selects a char within lvl range selected by receiving acc, xfer shud be finished
    unlike server xfer, all items in inventory are xferred, but nothing from storage; however, bead effects can't xfer- most of this shud be listed on the xfer limitations that u can look at

revcieving account have 5000 ecoins.

so you mean. in the website. i login my reciving acct. do the lvl range transfer. get the code. and logout.

log back in with the sending account. select the lvl range transfer char. input code. and finish?

am i making the correct steps?

does the char name change too? i have to give char name or the char name will be the same?