Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

finally this is sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    a note about your PvE combo, i do not think it's the best way to go, since you use lances, i would rather use Sonic Shooter 9 // Gravity Distortion 9 // Shadow shot 20 // Lightening canon 18 <= stun lock 100%
    and and if you combo like me till 30+ just add stone canon 20, with this skill bar i can combo and get hit once every 14 combo, without combo stay away from mobs 2 ranges and it's 100% combo unless you miss

Try Sonic9> 3 lvl 20/18 cannons if you had Sonic set to lv.9

I will have to update my stunlock combo because to be honest I dont bother with combo anymore when AXP grinding. Like I said and have been saying for thousands of times my defense rate is like my FA's shield. Im like a blader

Took this video on my craptop long time ago. I have a very perfect pve grind build with my gears.

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Hmm Def rate it's very random but probably works better at higher levels, from my experience, a good stun combo is easier a more safe.
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    Hmm Def rate it's very random but probably works better at higher levels, from my experience, a good stun combo is easier a more safe.
    Its not random. 3.5 is a decent number for FA's. It can be attained even by lower levels given the right equipements, upgrades and runes

miaaaaa where hav you been? :C dont see you much anymore
    headshotangel teh bully FA is lvl 180 nao, you remember teh day you 2 shot her when she 179? lol epic times

SakuyaEM1 13x Wiz Merc

Been busy lately. I dont know who that is again. >.<

“At the peak level”

This additional section of the guide tackles about the finishing stages of a FA and some additional tips/guides. Again, this is just focused within my own perspective throughout my experiences as a Force Archer.What you’ll be reading is more about what the tier 5 (lv.170-180) is like for a FA. “With more power comes great responsibility” (I forgot what movie lol) the phrase applies perfectly for all FA’s at higher levels.

Dungeon runs – Our role to support as healers and dps’ers still and will always remain as an important factor for a party’s survival andperformance in certain dungeons, more challenging ones such as Chaos Arena 5,ft2 and Maquinas Outpost.

I believe that even lower levels (below 170) can manage these dungeons given the appropriate gears. In fact, I’ve actually seen lower levels being taken to one of these dungeons and they did pretty well clearing it. The task is simple – focus on healing, don’t attack try not to steal aggro. But is that what you want to do? Hide behind, stay further and just heal your tankers all the time? Perhaps for some this is ok, don’t get me wrong I respect that. For lower levels this is ok and probably the only option because they’re (w/ their stats) too “fragile” to get hit.

But for a tier 5 FA who’s expected to break 4k hp and gain more damage stats, that is not how it supposed to be. You would want to contribute as much support as you can to the best of your abilities and that is by having the flexibility to heal and attack (dps) at the same time. If you are able to do this already without screwing the party then give yourself a pat in the back. If not then listen.

YOU CAN LESSEN THE PRESSURE

Screwing up in healing is a result of disorganization. First, you should know that mono healing (Greater Heal) each one in the partyis not a good idea. Six HP bars are too much for one FA to handle by mono healing and Mass heal takes quite awhile to cooldown. FA’s can only mono heal up to three to four HP bars without screwing the party and still be able to attack– I say three if you disregard yourself from the three tankers, and ofcourse that depends how well your endurance (stats&skill) is with the enemy/ies damage.

THE USE OF GREATER HEAL (mono healing)

The party members must first be organized. Figure out the tankers first. These guys will need your Greater heals the most. The tankers are those who do the greatest damage and take the damage. Who would they be? I think everyone knows that Warriors and Force Shielder class fall under the tanker category…right? Well for me, it’s partly true and false in a way that it doesn’t necessarily have to be a WA or a FS to do the tanking.

They can also be any class with appropriate gears and stats.If you’re not convinced about that, fine… but let me explain why.

Part of my process in organizing a party is grouping the tankers. I call this group the “priority three”. The priority three should have a WA, a FS, and another tanker of your choice so it doesn’t matter if this is aBL, FB,WI, or FA if there are no other WA or FS. Just remember WA and FS within the party are automatically a part of the priority three, you just need to figure out the strongest WA or FS. They’re the ones you need to focus on healing, the rest of the members are secondary with Mass heal.

USING MASS HEAL

1. Whenever available (cooled down) when enemy/monster/trap damage flies everywhere continuously and hitting almost everyone in the party.

2. Boss appear/re-spawn delivering huge spike damages toeveryone. (ex. Tyrant’s first attack should be followed by a Mass Heal.)

Being the perfect flexible FA – which means you can manage healing and attacking at the same time without the aide of another FA – isn’teasy to accomplish. By attacking as well, you more likely have a chance to steal enemy monster’s agro and be in a whole lot of trouble if you don’t have the proper gearing to endure its/their damage. Here is when we talk about theFA PvE gear.

Vamp helps a lot!! - With FA’s fast dps and good AoE skills, vamp stats on FA makes pve’ing easier. We use vamp for soloing bosses, solo/grinding, and running dungeons. There are two ways to acquire vampiric stats (hp steal+hp absorb stats), it could be acquired from equipments (accessories, armors, and pets) and/or from Runes. Either of those two works just fine for surviving, but when it comes to the question of which of these two ways will yield better dps and more hp steal amount? Learning and mastering the hp steal rune is the way to go since it allows you to dispatch the use of 1 life absorb ring and replace it with a crit/sage ring thus adding more crit damage/base + cdi. So basically the amount of HP you steal by vamping depends on the amount of damage you deal and how often you crit so also remember that more damage is good.

Proper Combo – Stunlock combo!!! It depends on your preference. You can browse videos for this, ask a lot of people here in this forum or formulate one yourself. But you need to use an effective one. Like Sonic Shooter/Gravity D (lvl 9)>Shadow Shot (lvl 20) > 3 lances/cannons (lvl 12/18). I don’t bother with perfect stunlock combo’s anymore since survivability in dungeon isn’t an issue with my FA’s gearing.

HP, Def and Def Rate – These three are important for survival. Do I still need to tell you how to get the best amounts of them? Its already a common sense that the only way to acquire the best amounts for these comes with gear and upgrade. [Forcium>Drei>SIGmetal>TG>OSM] nuff said.

To be continued...
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-28-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    “At the peak level”

Proper Combo – Stunlock combo!!! It depends on your preference. You can browse videos for this, ask a lot of people here in this forum or formulate one yourself. But you need to use an effective one. Like Sonic Shooter/Gravity D (lvl 9)>Shadow Shot (lvl 20) > 3 lances/cannons (lvl 12/18). I don’t bother with perfect stunlock combo’s anymore since survivability in dungeon isn’t an issue with my FA’s gearing.
    Or you can use a non stunlock combo if you wanna save up on sp while grinding

Gravity lvl 9>cs 20>shadow 20> tera 18 then repeat back to Gravity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Or you can use a non stunlock combo if you wanna save up on sp while grinding

Gravity lvl 9>cs 20>shadow 20> tera 18 then repeat back to Gravity
    that works well, but i personally prefer to have my tera at 20. here's an alternative for those who want lv.20 lances:

gravity lv.12 > shadow 20 > stone cannon > fire cannon (cannons can be any level 15 or higher) you can auto attack with this as well ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    that works well, but i personally prefer to have my tera at 20. here's an alternative for those who want lv.20 lances:

gravity lv.12 > shadow 20 > stone cannon > fire cannon (cannons can be any level 15 or higher) you can auto attack with this as well ^^
    oh yeah but i lowered tera for another skill =/ i might take away def debuff not really needed not like i need to solo any Bosses ill stick to derk lol

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast